Chapter -13

~Time skip to Saturday night
Sunwoo pov-
"I've been noticing Eric being protective and caring towards Y/N . He doesn't even speak much when Y/N is around ...I mean I've never seen him being quite or shy before  . I'm 100% sure that he's in love with her ." I thought to myself looking at Eric talking to Y/N . "Why are you staring at them Sunwoo !!"Hyunjae Hyung said coming towards me. " Hyung ...there's something I'm curious about ...?" I said still looking at them. "What?"Hyung asked me . "Am I the only one who thinks Eric has been acting weird ever since Y/N come?" I looked at him . His eyes grew big when he heard me "a-hmm N-no I-I don't t-think so" he tried to escape. I thought something was fishy... " Yo wait ....What's wrong with you now ...why are you stuttering ? Is there something you know that the rest of the guys don't know ???" I asked holding his wrist tight. He didn't speak anything he took me to my room along with him. I was confused. He closed the door... " Hyung you're scaring me" I said . " Shut up idiot ...listen to me ... So Eric is in love with Y/N .. and I'm the only one he has talked to about this ... and he didn't want me to tell any of you . But now that you already know .... Just don't tell the others.You get it ?" He told me . I mean I was not that shocked listening to him as I already had a little idea about it . " But why he doesn't want us to know ? Lol what's wrong with that!!?" I asked him. " I don't know ...but I'm sure he won't need to tell anyone when he finally wishes to let us know ... because it's so obvious..anyone could tell this idiot is in love lol.." he scoffed. " haha That's true !!" I agreed him. " It'll be so fun to tease him Hyung !!!!" I continued "Anyways I'll go sleep now ...I'm tired.

Eric Pov-
When I woke up I looked at Y/N's bed ,she was not there. I went to the living room after washing up, I saw Y/N in the kitchen chopping onions. " Whoa is there something special for breakfast today?" I asked taking out water bottle from the refrigerator. "Yes Y/N is making her hometown's famous dish that they eat in breakfast" Haknyeon said. "Sounds good !!! I'm eager to eat it..!" I said looking at Y/N ,she just smiled back at me. But for real how can someone look beautiful even while chopping onions!!?
She didn't actually make it ,she guided Kevin Hyung and he made it. We finally gathered around the table in living room . " Yah ,it looks like flat yellow rice lol!!"Hwall said looking at the dish.We all liked it a lot though it was a bit spicy for me.
After having breakfast all of us went to our rooms. Only Y/N and me were in my room because Hyunjae Hyung was playing chess with Sangyeon Hyung .I was on my bed above and Y/N was on her's. I was actually bored...I wanted to play video game but for that I'll have to go to the living room and I don't want to leave Y/N alone . I want to be with her .After some time Y/N called out my name.. "Eric" .I looked down " Yes ..?" . " What are you doing?" She asked me. "I was going through Twitter and Instagram but I'm bored now" I said . "Then ... wanna watch a movie? My friend suggested me to watch this .." She said . "Okay ..sure !! I'll come down." I said getting up. I came down and sat beside her. She kept her laptop in front of us on the bed and played the movie. Half of the movie was done... my attention was totally on the movie ..when suddenly I felt something on my shoulder. It was Y/N .She looked so adorable like a baby sleeping. I couldn't take my eyes off her. While I was busy looking at her cute face, someone opened the door.It was Hyunjae Hyung.., I quickly indicated him to be quite. He understood and he just indicated me to come out. I tried to take her head and place it on the pillow slightly without waking her up but I failed . She woke up. "Oh I'm sorry ..I fell asleep" she spoke rubbing her eyes . " Ah it's fine ..the movie was boring anyway" I told her . " Oh was it ? Lol I'm sorry ..my friend said it was good haha!!" She said closing her laptop. "It's okay... and by the way ..Hyunjae Hyung just called me out ..you stay here ..I'll be back"I said . I went out and saw all of them sitting in a circle...and an empty bottle between them, I guess they were playing Truth or dare. "Yah Is Y/N sleeping??" Hyunjae Hyung asked me . "No she woke up!!" I replied him . " Okay then go get her ..we're playing truth or dare"Jacob Hyung said. " Okay" I went back to my room.
We both came to the living room and sat with them . Y/N was on the couch and I sat between Jacob Hyung and Hyunjae Hyung .

Y/N pov-
Eric came and told me that they were playing Truth or dare and asked me to play with them. I agreed and went out with him. I sat on the couch . We started playing and the kind of questions they asked each other were hilarious. The house was full of weird ass loud laughs I swear. My chance didn't come yet. Kevin spinned the bottle and it stopped on Hyunjae and sunwoo, it was Hyunjae's turn to ask and Sunwoo's to answer. Sunwoo chose Dare and We could see Hyunjae already smirking. "I dare you to kiss everyone's cheek here , Except for Y/N's !!"Hyunjae said . " Yah Why not Y/N ? She must be included too..!" Sunwoo whinned. " Yah !! She's a girl, she might not like it.." Eric suddenly spoke glaring at Sunwoo. I was just watching the scene silently. " Dude calm down ... I'm just kidding..I won't" sunwoo said . "Now start" Hyunjae asked sunwoo to complete his dare. It was so funny to watch this ...I could see Sunwoo hated doing this ...! He completed his dare somehow and Haknyeon spinned the bottle again.
This time ..Sunwoo got a chance to ask and Eric to answer. Eric chose Truth. Sunwoo didn't even take a min to ask the question.. "Tell me ...Is there someone you're deeply in love with lately ?" . I was curious about this too . I looked at Eric ..he didn't hesitate to say he just straight away Said " Yes" ..and he slightly looked at me . "Why did he look at me?" I thought. The guys started hooting and asked him who was it . " .....I'll say when the right time comes" he said seriously. Looking at how serious he was no one dared to ask him again and they started playing again. The bottle stopped at me. I chose Dare and Kevin gave me a dare.. "Make an eye contact with any one of us for 1 minute!I give you the opportunity to choose" he said . " okay I'll do it with Eric" I quickly said . He was the only one who came to my mind at that time .Eric looked kind of shocked , but he agreed to do so. He sat on the couch beside me and we faced each other. I was already getting nervous. Sunwoo started the timer . We both were now staring into each other's eyes. I never noticed that his eyes were so mesmerising. His gaze sent chills down my spine. I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE ........