Chapter-2

I removed my shoes and went in with them . I saw a guy watching tv ,he had blonde hair. Sangyeon asked me to sit pointing at the couch. At that moment the guy with blonde hair looked at me and the other guys with a confused look. Before he could say anything, Sangyeon said "Wait I'll tell you who she is ,first call the other guys" . When Sangyeon mentioned "the other guys" ... I thought how many more guys do live here ???? 

I sat and Haknyeon handed me a glass of water , I thanked him. While I drank water a bunch of 4 guys came along with the blonde hair guy. It was surprising for me to see these many guys living together. They all had their eyes fixed on me ,they all came and sat on the floor in front of us. They all looked at Sangyeon at the same time with a confused expression on their faces. Sangyeon then spoke up, " So guys let me introduce you guys to our new neighbor  Y/N , and her landlady is on the way with her apartment keys so I suggested her to wait at our house", " so guys introduce yourselves!".  
The guy with blonde hair started speaking, " Hi Y/N , my name is New" and the other guys started speaking one by one. " Hey,I'm Hyunjae" , "I'm Kevin" , "Yo ,I'm Q" , "I'm Juyeon,nice to meet you". It'll definitely take me some time to learn their names !!!. "Hi guys , nice to meet you all" I said with a smile . "There are 4 more guys ,but they are currently out for some work". I looked at sangyeon with a shocked face .Sangyeon started laughing looking at my face,"haha , i know you're shocked!" . "yes i am shocked ,how do these many guys fit in lol?" I said . Juyeon spoke up, "ah actually we all are trainiees ,so we live together". "oh ,so you guys are going to be idols !!!!" "but how do you all live in 1bhk apartment ? Isn't it too small for you guys?" i asked . "wait , this is 4bhk and we all share rooms so its managable"New spoke. At that moment Kevin spoke,"wait let me tell you that there is one 4bhk and one 1bhk on each floor..." . "Oh ,i didnt know that !!!" I said and suddenly my phone rang , it was my landlady, i picked up her call,"yes Ma'am...are you here?". "Yes Y/N im outside of your apartment ,i cant see you ..where are you? " she asked me ." Just a sec ma'am ill come ..." i hung up the call and went outside .
I met her and she gave me the apartments keys and a few instructions . She left after showing me the whole house .While i was closing my door Sunwoo shouted ," waitY/N, your luggage". "oh yes im sorry i forgot to take them..haha.." i said . He then helped me getting my bags inside. " And by the way , maybe we can share our numbers .. you're new here so if you need any help!!!" Sunwoo said while bringing the last bag. " oh yeah sure that'd be great, ill give you mine you just text me !!!"  . I gave him my number and we went into our houses. I was sleepy but hugry at the same time , so i thought ill just eat ,take a shower and sleep. I'll start unpacking my stuff later. Then I remembered i forgot to call my mom, So I called my mom while i boiled water for my cup ramen, i had no other option but to eat that. Then i finished eating and taking shower and I went to my bed . I checked my phone and saw a text ,it was Sunwoo, I saved his number and texted him .Then I kept my phone aside and slept.