Chapter-15

Sunwoo Pov -
I saw Hyunjae Hyung going to his room ... I followed him . He went in and closed the door ,I just stood there tried to listen what they were talking about . In some time I heard Eric say " Hyung I and Y/N were about to kiss and Sangyeon Hyung Ruined it" . As soon I heard that I couldn't stop myself from going in. " YOU WHAT?" I opened the door and went in. They both got shocked . "What the fuck ...don't tell me you heard the whole thing ?" Eric asked me. "Yes I did !!!!!!!" I replied him. "Hyung did you tell him everything????" Eric glared at Hyunjae Hyung . " Ay Noo... He knew it from beginning I swear I didn't tell him anything" Hyung said . "Yes and now tell me exactly what happend I'm curious!!!" I said excitedly. Eric sat on the bed and sighed , " So... Something happened and I couldn't stop myself from kissing her so I was slowly leaning towards her and guess what ...she didn't resist and leaned in too ... and we were just a centimetre apart when sangyeon Hyung rang the door bell !!! And Boom the moment was Ruined....!!!!!". I laughed out loud . "Seriously? You're laughing?" Eric looked at me with sulky face . "Wait so does that mean Y/N likes you too ?" Hyunjae Hyung asked him . "I guess so" Eric replied. "Then go confess her your feelings and ask her to be your girlfriend...." Hyunjae Hyung asked him to do so. "What ? How ? I'm scared !" Eric hid his face with the pillow . I sat beside him and smacked his head.. "Idiot what's scary about that ? You do like her right ?" . "Yes I like her a lot ....but.." Eric sighed "What if she says no ? I'll probably loose a great friend!" . "Nothing like that's gonna happen okay ...just give it a shot...I'm telling you she'll say yes..." Hyunjae Hyung comforted him. "Wait let's not do this today...do it tomorrow ...anyways tomorrow is the day she has to go to the hospital for a checkup ...so maybe do it then!!!" I suggested. "Yes that'd be good ...I'll get time to prepare myself!!"Eric said . "Be a Man Eric !!! Why are being so scared lol !!" I said . Eric hit me on my shoulder. "Yaaahhh Why did you hit me" I shouted. "Stop fighting like kids you both ... let's go out now" Hyunjae Hyung said.

Y/N pov -
Me ,sangyeon and Kevin were in the kitchen preparing for dinner . I saw Hyunjae ,Sunwoo and Eric come out of the room . They came to the kitchen . I just concentrated on chopping vegetables ... I didn't dare to look at Eric . But then someone sat beside me . It was Eric !!! I got nervous...what do I do ?? ...I panicked . "Do you need any help?" I heard his voice . "Uh- ahm ..No I-I'm almost done ...T-thanks.." I said without looking at him . The whole time I was being very awkward with him. It was not like I didn't want to talk to him but I just didn't know how to act after that thing happened a while ago .

Time skip to next day~

Eric Pov -
When I woke I saw Y/N was not on her bed . "Finally it's the day I confess my feelings to her" I thought to myself and went out of the room . "Why are you smiling Bro ??" Juyeon Hyung asked me . "Oh nothing.. just like that" I said. Me and Hyunjae Hyung too Y/N to the hospital while the rest of the guys went to the company.
The doctor examined her leg and said , "Miss Y/N I guess we can take your cast out now... see I told you if you take care of properly the crack may heal in a week and see it actually did... I see that you guys took really good care of her !!" The doctor looked at us . "Ah so doctor you'll get this out right now ? And will I be able to walk properly like before?" Y/N asked the doctor. "Yes we'll get it out now ....and you still need to be careful for a few days .. I mean you can walk but just don't stress your ankle too much.. I'll go get all the required stuff" The doctor went out . "Ahm you guys stay here ...I'll go and pay till then !!" Hyunjae Hyung said and winked at me . I guess he indicated me to do it now !!! Wait Now ? how ?? "you can do it Eric" I told myself!
" Y/N" "Eric" we both spoke at the same time . "You go first" Again !!!. we both took a pause and again said something together which shocked both of us .. "I LIKE YOU" we both Looked at each and giggled . "Wait let me speak first .." I stood up . I took her hand and said "Y/N ...I've fallen in love with you since the day I first saw you !! I mean I didn't realise this then but Hyunjae Hyung made me realise this!!! And I guess he was right ... I'm deeply in love with you ... AAand !!! Would you like to be my girlfriend ?" I took breath in relief that I finally did it . She just giggled .. "Sit here !!" She asked me to sit beside her. "So ...Yes Ofcourse I'll be your girlfriend and just to let you know ...Even I've liked you since the day we met !! And By The way Whatever you just said ...Wasn't that too cheesy ??" She laughed . I didn't realise what she said ...I just laughed at the last line she said . But then I realised her first line !!! "Wait ? What did you just say Yes ????? Oh my God Oh My GOD !!!!!" I was clapping like a baby . I was so happy. She just looked at me and giggled . But suddenly she kissed me on my cheeks.. "You're a baby I swear !!!!" She laughed . I hugged her tightly. I couldn't stop smiling for the fact that she is finally MINE !!!!..
Her cast was removed and we were in the car now. I realised I didn't tell Hyung yet. "Ahm Hyung !!" I said . He looked and me and said "I know you both are dating ! Anything else ?" . "Wait What ? How did you know ??? None of us told you !" Y/N asked him . "Dumb of you guys to think that I actually went to pay ! I was standing by the door the whole time !!"He chuckled. Me and Y/N both just looked at each other with big eyes. "And now we're going to the company... And You guys are telling all the guys that you both are officially dating !!!" Hyung said . "Ahm Ohkayy.... I don't know how will they react !!" Y/N said looking out of the window .
We reached the company and went straight  to the practice room . We entered and saw the guys practicing . Hyunjae Hyung went and just turned the music off .. "Guys guys ...these two kids here have something to announce.." . After he said that all the guys came to Y/N .. " Finally you can walk now !!!" ... " Are you okay ?" "You'll not be living with us now ?" A lot of questions from the guys came towards Y/N . Eric suddenly shouted ... " YAHHHH .....didn't you guys listen to what Hyunjae Hyung said ? We have something to announce!!!" . "oh yes sorry !!! What is it?" Sangyeon said . Everyone was quite now . Me and Y/N looked at each other and I signaled her to speak with me ... "WE ARE DATING!!"