Chapter 31

Y/N pov-
Me and Rushi had lunch at a restaurant and got back home . "OH MY GOD ....... I can't believe I'm dating Hyunjae" Rushi started jumping around as soon as we entered our house . "Aigooo.... Calm down bro" I closed the door behind me and laughed at her . "Man how can I calm down ......" she threw herself on the couch. "Well I understand how you're feeling right now ....I felt the same when Eric confessed to me"I sat beside her. She turned around me and held my hands "Y/N imagine going on double date ....like typical best friends thing .... this is what we used to imagine right ? Getting boyfriends together,living together, going on double date ,and now we'll have our kids become besties too .... OMG I can't wait for that moment.... our dreams are finally coming true" She spoke non stop . I was just staring at her with wide eyes and a little smile . "You're done ?" I giggled "about our kids part ...I'll tell Hyunjae that you want a kid"I winked at her and got up . "Yahhhhh shut up noooo .... I didn't mean I want one right now Bitch. Come back here" she started chasing me .
Later in the evening me and Rushi were just lying down on our beds when I got a call from Eric . I immediately picked up the call. "Yo what's man" I said. "Heyyy, So me and Hyunjae Hyung planned that we four are going on a double date ...so we want you girls to be ready by 7 pm"He said . "Wow that's an amazing plan. Sure we'll be ready" I said . "Okay then ...meet you at 7 ...bye love" he spoke. "Hmm..byeee love youuu" I kept the phone aside. I turned my head to the right to tell Rushi about it but saw that she was sleeping. I picked up the pillow and threw it on her face making her growl. "Wake up sleepy head ....." I said . "Ughhh let me sleeeepp" she spoke. "Okay then I'll tell Hyunjae you don't wanna go on a date with him"I joked. She shot up in bed as soon as heard me . "What ? Date? When ?" She spoke wit he her eyes wide open. "Well yes ... Eric just called me and told me about it . We four are going on a double date . They want us to be ready by 7 .... so get your ass up and get ready" I said . She quickly got and went to the bathroom without saying a single word . While she was washing up I decided to pick my outfit. I opened the door of my closet and looked around to find the prefect outfit. My eyes fell on one of Eric's Hoodie . I decided to wear that with a denim jeans . He loves when I wear his clothes . "Rushiiiii Get out now .....it's just a date ...not your wedding.. why are you taking so much time ..I need to get ready too" I said banging on the door .
We both then got ready and were waiting for the guys to come , so we decided to click some pictures till then. In a few minutes we heard the door bell ring . We both quickly got up and went to open the door together. We saw both the guys smiling widely. "You Ready girls ?" Hyunjae asked . "What does it look like" I scoffed. "Well it does look like you guys are ready ...so let's go" Eric said . We nodded and quickly got our stuff and locked the door . While we were waiting for the elevator we heard a door open . We turned around to look and saw Haknyeon peeking . "You guys are going eat right ? .... please take me with you" He started fake crying. "Hyung stop .... you can't come with us but if you want food we'll bring some for you" Eric told him . His face lit up when he heard him . "I swear food is everything for this guy" I thought to myself. "Okay then bring me pizza and fries !" He said as he jumped in excitement. "Haknyeon you can even order food you know ! You don't have to wait for us ." Hyunjae said . "I don't want to ...."he said sticking out his tongue. "Okay okay fine we'll bring food for you Hak...." I said giggling at him. "You're the besttt"He said hugging me tightly. "Okay okay okay that's a lot of skinship...I don't approve" Eric immediately pulled Haknyeon away from me . We all laughed at him being jealous. We got into the elevator and left .
Me and Rushi were clueless about where we are headed to. We got the cab and reached the destination In a few minutes. It was Han River . Me and Rushi were amused by the beautiful scenery. It looked more pretty at night because of all the lights . "Let's go" Hyunjae said . "We're following you because you've planned everything" Eric told Hyunjae . "Well okay" he said holding his hand out towards Rushi . She grabbed his hand and started walking with him . While Eric slid his hand around my waist and we started following them . "I love seeing you in my clothes" Eric whispered in my ears . I looked at him and gave him a smile . "Anyways did you like our performance?" He said . "Obviously yes ..... You guys were sooo good .."I spoke . "I could literally hear a few girls scream 'OMG IS THAT ERIC ? HE'S SO HOT, IMAGINE HAVING A BOYFRIEND LIKE HIM ,I WANT HIM' and stuff."I added . He giggled "So you were jealous! Weren't you?" . "Well I liked the fact that they are liking you guys ...it's good for you ... but at the same time I wanted to punch their faces"I said . "Haha ...you're so cute" he said pinching my cheeks . "Ah ah it hurts" I started hitting him . "Yah What are you two doing?" We heard Rushi scream. We stopped and saw that they both were already very ahead of us . We quickly ran towards them .

Eric Pov-
After spending the quality time with the girls we got back home . As soon as we both got inside the house Haknyeon Hyung jumped in front of us out of nowhere, scaring both of us . "My food?" He asked . We handed him the bag "Hyung stop scaring us like that" I said . I was on my bed lying and going through the photos we clicked together at Han river . A message popped up on my phone, It was from Manager noona . "Eric I want to talk to you about something tomorrow. Come to the company a little early" I read . I wondered why did she want only me to come early? What is it about ?