Chapter -9

I was confused that why is Eric being so sweat to me lately ..I mean he did earlier too but this was something different. Maybe what Rushi said was right..does he really like me ?? I kept thinking about this while we both were walking . Eric slightly hit my arm and pointed towards the carousel, "Yah look ... wanna ride that ?" He asked me jumping like a kid with excitement. Haha he looked kinda cute. I laughed.. " Haha Cute...okay lets go Kid" I said ruffling his hair. He held my hand and we ran towards the ticket counter. I was as excited as him to get on it ..I mean who doesn't like Carousel. We got the tickets and waited for our turn .
"Y/N stand there I'll click pictures" He said pointing me to stand in front of the carousel .
Eric Pov-
I told her I'll click photos for her so she quickly nodded and stood in front of the Carousel. I giggled looking at her doing all those cute poses . She's so cute. I then went there too and clicked a few selfies with her . We made weird faces for all the pictures. Then it was finally our turn to get on . When the ride started , we both were screaming in excitement like 5 year olds . I clicked a few pictures of her secretly. Because she looked so cute .
We got out of it and I thought what next should we do . I was still looking around when Y/N pulled me with her , " Yah there's a photo booth ..let's go click some pictures there". I agreed and we went inside the booth . We both clicked some cute pictures . For the last picture she suddenly put her hand around my neck and pulled me closer towards her. Our cheeks were now touching. I was shocked. The picture came out with me being shocked while Y/N looking cute. " Dude why do you look shocked in this picture lol ..you look so funny" She laughed showing me the picture.

" Yah Eric... let's go to that claw machine." She said pointing at it. " Ohkay let's go" I agreed and went there. She inserted the coin and started playing. She played for like 10 times but never got a toy out. " You're so bad at it lol" I said taking the coin from her hand that she was about to insert . "I'll show you how it's done" I said winking at her . I tried but i couldn't get it out . " Hahaha ...I'm gonna show you how it's done.... you're same as me lol" she mocked me . " Yah I was just warming up ...I'll show you the real talent now...just wait and watch" I said inserting another coin . " Hahaha Lets See" She said laughing . But this time I actually got it out. Though I couldn't believe myself that I actually got it out . I tried to play it cool , " Huh told you ..I'll get one out" . " Ohkay ohkay .....I agree you're better than me Fine ?"she said . "Anyways Take this ...I don't like stuffed toys ...assume it as a gift from me" I said handing her the toy . " Thanks Lol ...anyways Aren't the guys done with the roller coaster yet???" She asked me .

Hyunjae Pov-
Eric and Y/N had already left. It was our turn to get on . Sangyeon looked back and asked , "Wait where's Y/N and Eric?" . " Oh Hyung actually Y/N is scared of roller coasters so Eric suggested , He'll wait with Y/N until we're done .They might go ride some other rides." I told him . " Oh that idiot just got lucky" Sunwoo said . "What do you mean?" I asked him . "Nothing" he said while getting on his seat. I was wandering why did he say that...?

Y/N Pov-
Eric handed me the toy he won . " Thanks lol ... anyways aren't the guys done with the roller coaster yet?" I asked him . " I don't know maybe they are trying other rides too." He said . " So what do we do now?" I asked. " Let's go eat something..I'm hungry" He said . We went to the Food stalls. " What do you want to eat?" He asked me . " Ahm ..I'm not really hungry ...I'll just get a watermelon slush" I said pointing at the menu . " Ohkay I'll get myself something to eat... go sit on that table right there ..I'll be back" he said pointing towards the table to my right . I nodded and went towards the table. To my Left there was a lady sitting with her kids . One was a girl of about 5 years and another one was a baby ...I guess of 1 or 2 years . . " Hiii Babbyyy..." I said waving my hand in front of the baby. The mother looked at me and smiled .. " Say Hi Noona ..." she held her baby's hand and waved at me . I smiled and pinched the baby's cheeks .. " So cute ...Girl or a boy?" I asked . " Oh He's a boy" His mother said . I was busy playing with the baby while Eric came with all the food in his hand , "Here's Our Food .."He said placing the Tray on the table . " I must say your boyfriend is really good looking" I looked to my left in shock.. " no no ma'am he's not my boyfriend..we're just good friends.." I said . Eric kept looking at me . " Oh I'm sorry .. but you two will make a great couple if you date .." the lady said . I was blushing because of what the lady just said. " Haha..thanks Ma'am" Eric told her . The lady had already left now . "So ...Am I Really that good looking?" he asked me raising his eyebrow . I mean I won't disagree..he was good looking. " No ...You're Ugly ...just shut up and eat fast" I said . " Okay then Why did you blush when that lady referred me as your boyfriend?" I chocked on my slush when he asked that question.. " I was not blushing.....now shut your mouth and Eat" I glared at him .
Eric Pov-
We were now sitting on a bench waiting for the guys . " By the way Y/N ...Why did you choose to live alone here ? I mean you could've got a PG or something.?" I asked her . " Oh I didn't tell you guys ..I'm not gonna live here alone ..actually my best friend Rushi is gonna come here too . She has her exams right now that's why I came alone for now. She'll be coming in a month or two"She said . "Oh so she's going to apply in the same university as you?" I asked . " No no ..she's elder than me ..she coming here for job" she said . " Ahh ohkayyy" I exclaimed. " Hyunjae Hyung is going to be happy when he gets to know this" I thought to myself. Suddenly my phone rang , I saw it was Kevin Hyung .. " Yes Hyung" I said picking up the call . " We're done ..Come to the ice cream stall near the exit gate" he said . "Ohkay Hyung coming" I kept my phone in pocket. We both went back to the guys . We got some ice cream and headed back to our home . We even got some food on our way because the other guys were at home so we decided to eat together. I'm glad I got some quality time with Y/N . I feel the happiest today .