Chapter - 11

Y/N pov -
Wait DID I HEAR RIGHT ??? HE ASKED ME TO LIVE  WITH THEM ??? HE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME !!! I CAN'T LIVE WITH 12 GUYS !!!!! NOOOO ......
" No no no. ...it's fine ...I'll manage !!" I said.  "Lets just go to the doctor first ...we'll think about this later!!" Hyunjae said. We reached the hospital. I was nervous..  "what if it's a fracture? I don't want that tbh !!" I thought to myself. The doctor examined my feet . He got the X-Ray and came to us . " So Miss Y/N , I see a little crack in your ankle .. and to heal it you need to get a plaster on for atleast 15-20 days." The doctor informed us handing the X-Ray to Eric. I was just looking at my files and saw Eric looking at the X-Ray holding it upside down.  " Hyung This crack doesn't look small ..it is so huge.." he said showing it to Sangyeon . Sangyeon smacked Eric's head , "Idiot , that's the gap between the bones and you're holding it upside down.." . I laughed looking at both of them . " Miss Y/N we'll now get the plaster on." The doctor entered the room .
I was done getting the plaster on . " It's done now .. and i insist you to  walk only when it's necessary. You need to be very careful , if you take care of it properly ,it can even heal in a week or two . Okay ?" The doctor said , " Guys take care of her .....and who's her boyfriend among three of you?" The doctor asked ...I coughed ... " Ahm no no doctor we're like her brothers.." Sangyeon assured while Eric popped up in between.. " And I'm her Friend...Haha" . " Haha ohkay ...take care of her... you may leave now" He left saying this to the guys. I didn't speak anything, knowing that the guys will again ask me to live with them . Hyunjae brought a Cane for me . I feel like I've lost a leg or something...this is so embarrassing!!

Eric Pov-
We were now in the car ,heading back to our house . Suddenly Sangyeon Hyung  broke the silence .. " So Y/N , I'm not suggesting  you now ... I am saying this ..you will live with us until you get better .. no argument!!! I've already asked our manager about this ,she doesn't mind  too !!" . I looked at Y/N with a big smile ...but she seemed nervous...I mean obviously she'll be the only girl in our house maybe that's why she's nervous. But suddenly she opened her mouth to say something.. "Yeah I have no other choice anyways ...." she looked out of the window.
We were now at our house . Sunwoo opened the door and his smile faded as soon as he saw Y/N with the cane and plaster . " What Happened Y/N ..Are you okay ??" He asked her worriedly. " Didn't Younghoon Hyung tell you ?" I asked him getting inside. I helped Y/N by holding her arm . " No!!! He didn't tell me anything..." Sunwoo said . As we entered the living room Juyeon Hyung and Haknyeon Hyung got up and made space for Y/N to sit . All of the guys gathered around her. Y/N had her head down all the time ..she didn't speak anything. " Can someone tell me now what exactly happened to her!!and why am I the only one not aware of this" Sunwoo broke the silence . " Dude you were sleeping when Hyung called us!!!" Kevin Hyung told Sunwoo. Sangyeon hyung explained everyone about what happened with her , " And She will be living with us from now on until her I injury heals" as Sangyeon Hyung finished his last word ,the guys were in shock .. " What ? Seriously????" Sunwoo shouted . " Yes .. the doctor asked her not to walk much ...and as she lives alone she won't be able to manage..that's why we thought it's better if she stays with us..we will have to take care of her from now!!! Got it ?" Hyunjae Hyung said . " Okay then what about her clothes and stuff ...?" Changmim Hyung asked . " We will have to go and get that ..but we'll have to take Y/N with us obviously..." Sangyeon Hyung said . " Yeah obviously I won't let you guys touch my clothes lol" Y/N said . While we were talking..Haknyeon Hyung suddenly got up and went to his room . And in a few seconds he came back with an Office chair . We all looked at him confused. " Y/N sit on this we'll take you to your house ...you won't have to walk" when Haknyeon Hyung said this we all started laughing at him . He indeed was a crackhead ...but in a way he had a point!! We helped Y/N sit on it . Me ,Kevin Hyung and Sunwoo were with her. While she was stuffing her clothes in the bag . Me and sunwoo got her laptop ,books and stuff.
We got all the stuff from her house . Me sunwoo and Hwall were with Y/N in the living room ..while the hyungs were making dinner . "Ughh ..I never imagined I'll be living with 12 Guys .." She laughed . " As if we imagined we will be living with a girl ...huh .." Sunwoo said.

The hyungs came out of the kitchen with food .We helped them set the table . "Anyways guys ...I'll sleep here on the couch ...it is big enough for me to fit it" she said stuffing her mouth with a spoon full of rice. " No ......you'll be sleeping in Hyunjae and Eric's room ... only their room has more space ...and you can use the bottom bunk... and one of them will sleep on floor ..." as soon as I heard  Jacob Hyung say this ...I spoke .. " I am not gonna leave my bed ...so that makes Hyunjae Hyung sleep on the floor" . " Guys No ...I'll just sleep on the couch no one needs to sleep on the floor .." Y/N said . " If you sleep on the couch the mosquitoes will eat you up by morning lol .. I'm okay with sleeping on the floor ..you can use my bed"  Hyunjae Hyung said taking the last bite from his plate.
Y/N pov-
We were now done with dinner and all of us were in our rooms . Yes I was going to be in the same room with Eric ...I mean why it had to be ERIC out of all the guys . The next few days are going to be Awkward as fuck .But I must say he was helping me out all the time ...he seemed really worried about me . I was actually happy seeing him being all protective and taking care of me. While I was lost in my thoughts,Eric came in with a glass of water and some pills in his hand .. " Here ...your medicines .." He said handing me the glass of water . " Oh thanks Eric" I said taking the medicine. He took the glass from my hand and kept it on the table . He turned around and ruffled my hair playfully and said .. " Now sleep ... Good night !!" . I giggled... " Good night to you too" . All three of us were on our beds now . I couldn't stop thinking about Eric.... I guess ..I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM...........