Chapter -12

Y/N -Pov

The next morning I woke up with loud thud ... I saw Eric Laying on the floor holding his back . "What happened Eric ? You alright???" I asked him . He quickly got up from the floor as if nothing happened. " Ahm ...Yeah ...I'm Fine ...I-I was just stretching...Haha .." he said . "Yah Stop lying ....I saw you fall ...." Hyunjae said . "Oh my god ...are you hurt ? You're okay?" I asked him worriedly. " No no I'm not hurt ...I'm fine ..I just missed the last step while I was getting down the bed" Eric assured me . " You need to be careful dude ...you should not get hurt ..after all you need to take care of Y/N" Hyunjae said getting out of the room and he winked at Eric. " Haha Don't listen to him ...you need to get up right ..I'll help you ..come" Eric spoke before I could even ask what Hyunjae just said. He helped me getting up and he led me to the bathroom. " I'm in the room okay ...If you need any help just call me .." Eric said closing the door . I brushed my teeth and somehow managed to take a bath . But then I saw I didn't bring my bath robe  neither my clothes ...what do I do now ...!!

Eric Pov-
I was playing on my phone when I heard Y/N call my name . " Eric !!!?"she said . "Yes Y/N...everything alright?" I asked going near the door . " Ahh-mm ...actually I forgot to bring my bath robe...C-can you give to me ?" She said hesitatingly . " Oh ..sure ..tell me where is it?" I asked . " It's in the huge black bag ....even the robe is Black" she guided. I opened the bag and luckily I found it ...it was on the top. I knocked on the and she slightly got her hand out to get it . In a few minutes she opened the door . As I looked at her ..I couldn't stop staring at her .. Wet hair made her look so beautiful....I was lost....but suddenly...Y/N shouted ... " Yahhh Idiot what are staring at ....get up and help me..." . " Oh yes ...sorry" I quickly got up and helped her . I made her sit on the bed . " Now Get out... I need to wear clothes ..." She said. The thought that she was only in her bath robe made me blush . I immediately nodded and rushed out of the room .

Y/N pov -
I had no other option but to wear shorts . Above the shorts I wore a loose T-shirt. I got out of the room and went to the kitchen. Eric saw me struggling to walk with the cane ...he got up from the dining table and quickly came to help me. I couldn't help but just stare at him lovingly...he is always there to help me. He made me sit on the chair. " Good morning Y/N" Haknyeon said stuffing the bread in his mouth...I swear I see this guy eating a every single time. "Good morning !!" I replied him with a smile . " Y/N I'm making toasts...shall I make some for you?"Chanhee asked me . "No thanks ...I just eat fruits in the morning" I said . "Oh then ..we got some fruits from your house yesterday...wait I'll wash them and give you .." Eric got up and went to the fridge . All the guys came in and had breakfast together. " Guys hurry up ...otherwise we'll be late for the practice"Jacob said . "Wait but what will Y/N do all alone here ..?" Sunwoo asked the guys. "I'll just watch some movies or do some work don't worry!!" I said . " No but...you'll get bored if you just keep sitting at one place all alone ..." Juyeon looking at me . "Then what ? You'll take me to your company....? Hahah" I scoffed. "That's actually a great idea" Haknyeon said. "Wait let me just talk to the manager!" Sangyeon said picking up his phone.  In a few minutes he cut the phone and said .. " Guess what ?? She agreed ..she said that she'll even give her company while we all practice...isn't that great!!". "Wow I must say you guys got a great manager .." I said . " I know right ... Noona is the best ...she always gets me snacks" Haknyeon said . I laughed at what he said , he not just eats all day ..he even talks about food the whole day lol . "Okay then I'll get ready.." I said getting up. At that moment Kevin got and helped me . I was in the room tucking my T-shirt in and Eric came in. "I'll go take a bath" he said while getting his towel . I was now tying my hair up in a pony while Eric said .. "Don't..." I looked back at him .. "what?"The rubber band was still in my mouth.  "Keep your hair open ..it suits you!" He said with loving eyes and a smile and went inside the bathroom. I blushed at what he said. I didn't tie my hair and just sat on the bed . In a few minutes he came out ...He Was just wearing his sweatpants .He was shirtless.I could see his abs ...My eyes grew big looking at the pleasant view ...That Silver chain around his neck made him look more hotter.... He was busy drying his hair with the towel so he didn't see me staring at him . I immediately looked back at my phone. I didn't dare to look back there... " You're ready?" He asked me ..I had to look up to answer him ,but when I saw ..he already was in his T-shirt...but I could still imagine him shirtless.... " Ah-hm ..Y-Yes .." I tried to hide my blushing face from him . " Okay then let's go" he said giving me his hand . I held his hand and got up .
We reached their company and Changmin helped me get out . I looked up and saw that their building was really huge. We all went to their practice room..it was pretty Huge too.. I mean obviously they'll need a huge practice room considering the number of members. Younghoon got me a chair to sit. They all started stretching...in a few minutes someone opened the door..revealing a lady with some a bag full of drinks in her hand . They all gathered up and greeted her together..it was their manager. "Here ...I got you all drinks" She said handing the bag to Juyeon. She saw me and came towards my direction. " Hi ..I'm Y/N" I greeted her. " Hi Y/N ...I'm Mrs Kang ...Manager of these idiots...or you may even say Baby sitter" She said jokingly. " Ohkay Guys ..How about you practice and I take Y/N with me to your studio?" She asked them . Eric came and game handed me a bottle of coffee.. "Sure you can ..I'll help you .." he said . " Kid I'll take her....don't worry ..you continue your practice" Mrs Kang told him.
She took me to their studio and the whole day we talked about a lot of stuff. Along with talking to me she kept doing her work on the computer. The whole day Eric came to the studio to check on me at least 5-6 times. It was evening already..Sangyeon came to the studio.. " Time to Leave ..." he said . "oh it's 7 already?" Mrs Kang looked at her watch. I got out of the studio . "I really had a great time talking to you Y/N .....Finally I have someone sensible to spend time with other than these 12 idiots" Mrs Kang said. Sangyeon was in the studio getting his bag. Me and Mrs Kang we're walking towards the door. Suddenly she said something which had me shocked... " Anyways Y/N... Are you and Eric dating?" I stopped. " No... We're not ...what made you think of that!!haha!!" I said . "The way Eric looks at you and take care of you ....I could definitely see love in his eyes ...! I've never seen him being like him ever in past few years ..."She was about to say more when suddenly Eric came " Thanks Noona ...I'll take her now .." . I looked back at Mrs Kang ..She just stood their smiling and making finger hearts...I smiled at her being all cute .