Chapter-24

Eric Pov-
I was sleeping peacefully until I felt someone's hand on my waist. I opened my eyes and saw it was Y/N . She was deep asleep. I gently pulled her closer to me and admired her face. I wrapped my arms around her and went to sleep again. It felt so good having her in my arms while sleeping. "She means the world to me" I thought to myself.
"Wake up .....Kids Wake Up"Jacob Hyung came to our room shouting. Only me and Y/N were still sleeping,Rushi and Hyunjae Hyung were already up. Y/N got up rubbing her eyes . "Aigooo look at your hair.." Jacob Hyung said ruffling Y/N's hair. Then we got up and went to have breakfast with the everyone . "Where are we going today ?" Kevin Hyung asked Haknyeon Hyung. "I was thinking of going to the local market and then return home by evening and have some fun on the beach.."He said Stuffing his mouth with a huge piece of bread. "Okay that sounds good....I'd like to do some shopping" Y/N said . "Okay then get ready everyone we'll leave in an hour" Sangyeon Hyung stood up and went inside his room.
Me and the guys were ready to go but both the girls were not yet done . In a few minutes they both came out "let's go ...we're done"Rushi said . I gasped when I looked at her Y/N . She was wearing plain white T-shirt and denim shorts,which were actually too short according to me,but she looked good in them.

Y/N pov-
"Yah Rushi ...hurry up ,the guys must be waiting for us" I told Rushi. "Yes yes just a min" she said applying eyeliner. "Hmm done let's go"she said getting her bag. We got out of the room and I saw Eric looked at me up to down and smirked. They all got up started walking towards the door. I went closer to Eric and he suddenly pulled me by my waist and whispered "aren't your shorts too short?" . "I don't think so ..."I whispered back into his ear and smirked.
We were finally at the market . We all were  divided into groups and went to different directions. Me ,Eric and Rushi were together. "Where are we going first?" I asked Eric. "Haknyeon Hyung said there's a nice place for juices in this area ...so let's find that and drink something first.." Eric said . "Do you even know the name of the place ?" Rushi asked him. He stopped "no I don't..I'll ask him" Eric said taking out his phone . While he called Haknyeon, Rushi suddenly leaned towards me and whispered in my ear "He's exactly like you ...Dumb"She giggled. "Yah shut up" I hit her arm. "Ow ow ...Just stating Facts Man" she teased me again. I was about to hit her again while Eric spoke up "okay I got it ...let's go now" he held my hand . We found the place , bought our drinks and chilled for some time . We did some shopping and went straight to the place Haknyeon asked us to meet at for lunch.

After having lunch we were walking back to the house as Haknyeon said it was not far. While walking my sandal's strap broke "shit" I picked up my sandal and tried to see if I can fix it. All of them stopped walking. "What happened?" Eric asked me. "The strap is broken" I said showing him my sandal. "How will I walk now ? Is there any footwear shop nearby?" I asked Haknyeon. "Ahm no there's none" he said . Eric immediately sat down and said ... "hm get on my back ,I don't want you to burn your feet". The guys started hooting and teasing him. I giggled and got on his back. He picked me up and said "How is it possible? You eat like a monster yet you're lite in weight". "Be glad that I'm not heavy!" I said . When we arrived at the house I gave a kiss on Eric's cheek and got down "Thanks" I said . "Anything for you love" he said kissing my forehead. "If you two love birds are done with your thing shall we go to the beach?"Sunwoo asked .
We all went by the sea shore and some of them just sat on the sand while others straight away ran into the water. Me and Rushi we're sitting together and watching the guys having fun. "Why aren't you going?" I asked Rushi. "Because you're not going..."she said . "Ay ..I'm not going because I don't wanna get wet ...I'm wearing a white T-shirt" I said looking down at my T-shirt. "This is why I said that you and Eric are both Dumb!, You knew we were going to the beach later yet you wore this" She said smacking my head . "Yahhh why do you always hit me" I said hitting her back . "Yah yah girls ...let's go why aren't you coming" Eric and Hyunjae came towards us . "Ahm" I was about to say something when Eric suddenly picked me up while Hyunjae picked up Rushi . "Yah no ...please no .." We both asked them to get us down but they refused to do so . They both ran towards the water and threw us into the water along with them. "I didn't want to get wet ...Nooo" I thought to myself. "Eric why did you.Ughh" I said . "What ? This is how you have fun.."he said folding his arms around my waist . I was glad that water lever was above my chest so nothing was visible as for now. I opened my mouth to tell Eric why I didn't want to get into the water but suddenly Sunwoo started splashing water on my face . "Yaahhh Stop .." I screamed. Me and Eric started splashing water towards him too and it turned into a splash war. I totally forgot about my T-shirt and continued having fun along with them . When we got out I had no idea that my T-shirt must be now totally see through. "Y/N" Rushi screamed from behind. I turned around and looked at her . She indicated towards my T-shirt . I looked down and immediately coverd my chest with my hands . I mean it was not like I wasn't wearing a bra but still it was awkward when you have a bunch  of guys around you. "What ? why are you covering yourself?" Eric came beside me and asked . He didn't say anything further when he looked at my condition, instead he immediately ran towards Younghoon and got his Towel for me . He came running towards me and wrapped it around me . "Thanks" I said . "It's okay..Let's go now" he wrapped his arms around me and we both went inside the house . I quickly got changed and got out of my room . "You didn't dry your hair ? You'll catch cold if you go out like this" Eric said coming closer to me . "Ahm I didn't bring my hair dryer!" I said . "Come here ..he pulled my hand and made me sit on the couch . He took the towel from my hand and started drying my hair gently. "Eric I could've done this by myself, I'm not a baby" I whined. "Shut your mouth , you're my baby ..I can do anything I want and I don't want you to get sick"he said . I just smiled at the thought that how cute he is . "Aigoooo my little Eric is now all grown up" Jacob came into the house . We both just giggled . Jacob went into his room . "By the way Y/N" Eric said keeping down the towel . "Hmm?" I asked . "You actually looked Hot a while ago" he smirked. I turned into a blushing mess when he said that. "Shut up" I hit him gently. "No seriously!" He leaned closer to me. I pushed him and giggled "yah go wash yourself up first ...You're covered with sand" . "Okay okay..." He laughed and went inside.