Chapter-3

I woke up by the sound of birds chirping outside my window .I went to the kitchen to make myself coffe,but then I realised I don't have milk . So I decided to get a shower and go out to buy milk and some other stuff.
I got out of my house and went down . I was going through my phone while walking, and I suddenly bumped into someone . "Oh I'm so sorry" I said while I picked up my phone from the ground . "Be glad it was me whom you bumped into , it could have been a car ... stop using your phone while you're walking", the guy  spoke while heading towards the elevator.I turned back to look at him but I could just see him from the back ,he had dark brown hair. Until I could even speak he was already in the elevator .
I kept my phone in my pocket and headed towards the store I saw yesterday while I was on my way here. I reached the store and bought all the things I needed .
I got back to my house ,while I was opening my door I felt someone tapped on my shoulder, I looked back and it was the cute guy from yesterday ,what was his name ?wait it was just a letter !!! Ah I remember now Q!! . "Oh hey ,Q . Good morning " . "Good morning Y/N" he said with a cute smile ..ugh he's cutee!!!!! . Q was about to speak something ,a guy came out of their house "Hey Q , did you ...." he stopped speaking and looked at me . "Yo, you're the one who bumped with me am I right ?" . I just looked at him , his eyes were so pretty ....I had to say he was very handsome!!!!. " Ahm yes I guess!! Haha sorry about that" I said with a awkward smile. I couldn't help but just look at him .
ERIC Pov-
"Hey Q,did you..." I was about to ask Q whether he has seen my black T-shirt, but I saw Q talking to someone, it was a girl ,wait it was the girl I bumped into !!!! "Yo ,you're the one who bumped with me am I right?" I asked her . She was staring at me ,she didn't speak for a few seconds. "Ahm yes I guess !! Haha sorry about that" she finally spoke with a awkward smile. But Dennggg she was cute.... " wait you guys met already?" Q asked looking at both of us . " Ah yes we both bumped into each other ... because she was busy looking at her phone and not the road!!" I said looking at her . "Ohhh ,now that you guys already met, Eric this is Y/N and Y/N this is Eric our another housemate" Q said . "Oh she's the new neighbor you guys were talking about yesterday" I spoke looking at her.  " hi Eric nice to meet you..." she spoke . " Where did you go anyways?" Q asked her . " I actually went to buy milk and some food ... I woke up and realised I didn't have milk to make coffee" she said . "Oh ohkay ohkay , have your coffee ..I'm getting late ,I'll leave now...bye see you soon!" Q spoke looking at both of us . "Bye ,I'll head in too I need to take shower" I said. " ohkay bye guys" she said again with that smile ...she's so cute!!! ....I went in and headed towards my room .
I went to the kitchen to get some water, and I saw Sangyeon Hyung making breakfast. "Hyung our new neighbor!! Where is she from? How old is she??" I asked him . He looked at me "wait we didn't get a chance to ask her all this stuff ...how about we call her for lunch or dinner , so that we can know each other well?" . "Yeah that's a nice idea, maybe we can call her today ... what do you say?" I asked him. "Wait who is coming today and why ? What are you both talking about?" Jacob Hyung came in asking. Sangyeon hyung replied him "oh the girl I told you about ,our new neighbor... we were thinking that maybe we can call her for lunch or dinner at our house and we can get to know each well as we couldn't know about her much yesterday". " Oh yes that'll be nice .. I haven't met her anyways !! I'll get to meet her, Hyunjae was saying she's very pretty!" . " Yo ,don't you even dare try hit on her ...she looks much younger than you !!"  I told Jacob Hyung . " yah Why are you telling me this ....are you already in love with her huh...Uri Maknaeeee what is it???" Jacob Hyung said with a smirk on his face . " Yahhh.. Hyung it's nothing like that okay!!!" I said raising my voice. " okay okay guys shut up now.. I'm thinking we should invite her for dinner .. let's ask the other guys and then inform her" Sangyeon Hyung said while hitting me .
We all then agreed on inviting her for dinner. Sunwoo said he had her phone number , he dialed her number and gave his phone to Sangyeon Hyung so that he can talk to her. The phone was on speaker mode so that we all can hear . " Oh hey Sunwoo what's up!!?" She said . "Hi Y/N it's Sangyeon, actually I called you to invite you for dinner today!! We didn't get much time to know each so we thought having dinner together will be great !" Sangyeon hyung told her . Y/N spoke,"I'd like to have dinner with you guys, I anyways don't have the energy to cook and there is still a lot of unpacking left so yeah ,I'll come" .  " Okay then it'd be helpful if you tell us what would you like to eat !" Suddenly Jacob Hyung spoke taking the phone away from Sangyeon Hyung . " Ah...Anything Vegetarian would work for me ..... wait but who was this ..it didn't sound like Sangyeon!" She asked . " Oh that was Jacob... he was not here yesterday" Sangyeon Hyung took the phone back . " ohh ohkayyy I guess I'll meet the rest today!!! Anyways what time shall I come?" She asked Hyung . "Ahm , come by 8..." Hyung said looking at all of us . "Okay then meet you guys tonight, Bye" she then hung up the call. As soon as Hyung kept the phone Haknyeon Hyung started shouting, " WHO EATS VEGETARIAN HYUNG ....... WHAT THE FUCK , SHE DOSEN'T EAT NON VEG OML ,I CAN'T HANDLE THIS !!!!!" ."Yaahhhh , Shut up Haknyeon ... it's her choice we can't do anything!!!" Younghoon Hyung said while hitting him. We all then thought about what can we make or we can order something. The menu was decided, then we all got busy with our works. All of us looked forward for today's Dinner .