Chapter -6

Y/N pov-
It was already 11 am , I was done with everything so I thought I'll just talk to my mom. She picked up the call, " Hiii Y/N ,good morning darling.." . " Good morning Ma.. How're you and dad?" I asked . " We're good ..how are you ? How's everything going?" She asked me . " Everything going great .... I'm done with unpacking my stuff .. and now I don't have anything to do ,I don't know what Am I gonna do for next 2 months" I sighed . "You have a few bunch of guys of your age living next to you ..and you all get along well ..so why not spend your time with them maybe" she told me . " Ah ma I told you they are in their company practising all day .. they're going to be idols soon.." I said . " Oh yes yes I remember... anyways why don't you call them over for house warming party ..?" She suggested. " Ah ...Nice idea ..maybe I should ,I'll talk to them then .." I replied. "Okay anyways honey ... I'll go now I have to make dinner, I'll call you in the morning.. bye ..love you" she said .
My mom indeed gave me a nice idea .. I'll just call them and ask if they're free tonight..anyways it's Saturday. I called Younghoon, " Ahm hey Younghoon ..I didn't disturb you right?" I asked . " Oh no no you didn't...What's up ? Everything alright?" He said. I could hear loud music playing ... they must be practicing . " So I called you to ask if you guys are free tonight!" I said . " Yes we are ,why?" He asked me . " Ahm I was thinking of having house warming party at my place tonight !" I said . " That's great sure we'll come ..and we'll come a little early as we get free by 5 pm on Saturdays .. so we'll even help you with cooking..you obviously won't be able to manage making food for 12 guys ..haha" he said . " Ah yes that'd be great ...okay then see you soon, Bye" i said smiling. " Ohkayy Bye" he said cutting the call.
I already had decided what I'll cook for dinner ..so I prepared a few things and made lunch for me .
It was 6pm already...i thought I should start preparing for dinner now . I was keeping the beans to boil when the door bell rang. I opened the door revealing the guys . They were so loud . "Hi Y/N" Sangyeon smiled while all the guys repeated him . I greeted all of them and indicated them to come in . I asked them to sit and went to the kitchen to get water. Meanwhile Jacob and Kevin came to the kitchen , " So how's the preparation going...and I'm guessing we're gonna have vegetarian food for dinner right?" Kevin laughed. "Obviously...I don't eat non vegetarian neither I know how to make it ..so yeah you'll have to eat vegetarian tonight ..lol" I said handing him the glass of water .
Everyone was settled in the living room . "Make yourself comfortable guys .. you can watch tv or do anything ..I'll go make dinner" I said while going towards the kitchen . Suddenly New stood up and came with me , "I'll help you" . While Haknyeon and Sangyeon came behind him . " Ahm there's nothing to do as such it's just I have to cut a few vegetables for salad" I said . " Its okay I'll cut them" Sangyeon said picking up the knife beside him . I laughed, " Haha ohkay". " Anyways what are you making ?" Haknyeon asked me . " Ahm it's Red beans with curry and Rice , salad, and a dessert" I replied him . "Whoaa ... we're gonna eat these things for the first time"New spoke . "Haha I hope you guys like it...." I spoke nervously.

Eric Pov-
We were watching T.V when Jacob Hyung shouted " Whoaaa Y/N ...is that a guitar there ???" . " Yes it is ....you can take it out if you want" Y/N said from the kitchen . Jacob Hyung came with the guitar and said . " Guys let's sing something..". We all agreed and he started playing the guitar and we all were singing along with him. Jacob Hyung started playing Night changes by one direction... everyone who knew that song started singing but suddenly we heard a sweet voice coming from the kitchen,it was Y/N .We all were surprised by her voice... she sings so well . The song was about to end when someone's phone rang . It was Y/N's, we all stopped singing . "Heyyy Love" she spoke with a huge smile on her face . Wait ..Love ? Is that his boyfriend? I wondered . "Ahm...Darling can I call you back later I'm kinda busy right now .... okayyy Bye ...Love you!!" She ended the call . She said Love you ...okay she definitely is in a relationship. But why am I feeling Sad about it .
We all were now having dinner . I still felt kinda hurt. Everyone was praising Y/N for the dinner. " So Y/N ... for how long you guys have been in relationship?" I couldn't stop myself from asking this. She looked at me with big eyes as if she was shocked by my question "Wait ,What ? Who's in relationship?Me ?" . "Yes ,you were talking to your boyfriend right ? You told him you'll call back later" I said . She started laughing, " Oh my god Eric ... That was my best friend..." . " What ? But you called her love ,and even said Love you" I was confused. "We usually call each other with such names lol and what's wrong with saying Love you to your best friend" she scoffed. I felt so embarrassed at that moment. The guys were constantly looking at me , I knew I'll be showered with hell lot of questions when we get back home . And I could see Hyunjae Hyung looking at me with a smirk on his face . I swear this guy won't stop teasing me now . I stayed quiet the whole time , didn't even dare to look at Y/N or any of the guys .
We were now done with the dinner and we decided to watch a movie ,as it was Sunday tomorrow and we didn't have to wake up early. Y/N and the other guys chose a horror movie . We switched all the lights off and settled ourselves. A few were were sitting on the couch while few of us on the floor . Me and Y/N were sitting next to each other . I don't know why do I always end up sitting beside her. Hyunjae Hyung was right above me on the couch , he kept on poking me ,I turned back to look at him and I saw him smirking again . I swear I wanted to kill him at that moment . I just ignored him and concentrated on the movie . Everyone was silently watching the movie and eating chips. I wanted some too so I leaned towards my right to get the packet of chips from Sunwoo . But suddenly Y/N turned her face towards me at the same time and OUR LIPS TOUCHED!! ACCIDENTALLY!!!!WHAT THE HELL DID JUST HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!