Part 28: Final

You spring off Zekrom's back and run towards N.

"So the grunt came too. With Zekrom as well, you both are just playing right into my hands at this point," Ghetsis says, nodding at you.

"N, what's he talking about?" you ask.

He shakes his head. "Nevermind. Ghetsis, I'm not here to fight with you. I'm just here to tell you...I'm done."

"Oh, you're not going to escape so easily." He throws a Pokéball into the air. "Hydreigon! Use dragon pulse!"

Hydreigon bursts out of its Pokéball with a snarl and releases a beam of purple energy.

"Reshiram, dodge and use flamethrower!"

Reshiram launches herself up, avoiding the beam, then shoots out a blaze of white flames.

"Shadow Triad! Apprehend Zekrom!"

With Ghetsis' command, the Shadow Triad appear out of nowhere and surround you and Zekrom.

"You ready to fight, human?" Zekrom shifts into a battle stance.

The Shadow Triad each send out a Pokémon, Bisharp, Accelgor and Banette respectively.

You nod. "Right! Zekrom, use-"

a. Fusion bolt

b. Dragon rage

c. Zen headbutt

d. Slash

a. "Zekrom, use fusion bolt!"

Zekrom roars, black clouds gathering around him and dispelling blue lightning.

b. "Use dragon rage!"

Zekrom plants his feet and shoots out a beam of built-up energy.

A critical hit on Accelgor!

c. "Zen headbutt!"

Zekrom crouches down, then lunges forward, smacking Bisharp with his head.

d.  "Use slash!"

Zekrom swipes a talon over the three Pokémon.

The foe Banette is not affected.

"Nice Zekrom!" you say, pumping your fist in the air.

He flashes you a smile then goes back to attacking the three Pokémon.

On the other hand, N and Reshiram don't seem to be doing so well.

Reshiram flies back, crashing into some pillars and letting out a pained howl.

"Reshiram!" N shouts. "Are you OK?"

"This is nothing... Let us continue." She gets back to her feet and waits for N's command.

"Alright. Fusion flare!"

Reshiram pushes herself into the air and releases a fireball like a small sun, and fires it at Hydreigon.

Ghetsis taps his cane against the ground, and Hydreigon dodges the attack.

N lets out a frustrated growl and continues giving Reshiram commands.