Part 11

Everyone seems to be entertained by Daehan, they keep on making him laugh, making funny faces and playing with him while we go shopping. Like the department store has turned into a playground because of Daehan.
It's the first time I see everyone act this way, like they're normal kids playing around while taking care of a baby, even I'm playing along.

"We should do this more often." Hiccup say.

"Why? Because your son is having fun?" I ask.

Hiccup smiles, "No. Because you're having fun."

I couldn't help but smile at what he said. My could feel my cheeks warm up with his words that I quickly made up an excuse so Hiccup won't see me blushing in front of him.

"Boo!"

"AHH!" I shouted in surprise when Hiro and Jack appear in front of me with Daehan.

"We scared Mommy!" Hiro say, giggling along with Daehan.

The little guy is giggling in his Uncle Hiro's arms as he make him fly around through aisles with Jack childishly following behind.

"Mommy." I say, repeating the last word of Hiro's sentence.

"Did the boys made fun of you?" Gogo ask, resting an arm on my shoulder.

I smile, "It's fine."

After shopping and playing around the department store we decided to have lunch at a café restaurant inside the mall where we fill our stomachs with French cuisine. Daehan fell asleep from playing, he got tired flying above racks of clothes and Uncle Jack giving him belly farts.

"Let's go watch a movie after, there's a kid's movie we can all watch with Daehan." Hiro say while scrolling through his phone.

"Sure, I miss going to the cinema, especially watching movies for kids." Elsa say before sipping on her cup of cafe latté.

"What do you think Hiccup?" Hiro ask the guy who's cradling his son in his arms. Hiccup look at everyone who are expecting an answer from him. He chuckles before saying, "Sure, it'll be fun."

Suddenly my phone rings. I took it out from my pocket to see my Mom's face on my screen.

Shoot! I forgot to call her this morning.

"Excuse me, it's me Mom." I say, and walk out of the restaurant to answer the call.

"Hello?" I say once I answer the call.

"Astrid Isabella Hofferson! When are you going to call me?? I've been waiting since this morning!" Mom's voice came booming through my phone's speakers I have to put my phone away from my ear.

"Sorry Mom I forgot to do so, everything is a bit difficult here because of the new environment." I say, scratching the back of my neck. "And stop calling me by my full name, I don't like it."

"Why? What's wrong with me calling you by your full name?" Mom ask in a mean girl tone.

I sigh, "Nothing Mom."

I told my Mom about my first night here at Berk, I told her about how beautiful the city is, how big Hiccup's house is and I also told her about his son which shocked my Mom the most.

"What?? That good looking boy has a son??" Mom say, obviously surprised by the news.

"Yes Mom, his name is Daehan, and he's so cute!" I say, imagining myself kissing Daehan's cute chubby cheeks.

"Huh...and here I thought he's a good boy." Mom say.

"Mom, Hiccup's a good guy, he didn't mean for Daehan to happen and come to his life," I say, defending Hiccup. "In fact he's a good father to his son."