♡Capitulo Doce: Who is my MOTHER?♡

Oscar POV

Watches Aminia sleeping when hears talking from outside our window and hears their conversation. Opens window and looks at them in shock, "I don't want either of you in our room until I process this. I don't want to say something that I will regret." Points at Norma, "You were there for my sons birth and you didn't think to fucking tell me." Points at Ray, "You took me away from my own mother and left Cesar and I with a addict."

Aminia comes next to him and rubs his back, "I suggest you two leave because when he is this mad all hell can break loose." Looks at Norma and sighs, "You can stay on as my nurse, just give us a couple of hours." Sees them leave and holds my hand and sees him lay head back, "I know you are mad at them right now, but please talk to me."

Looks at Mini and takes deep breath wiping my tears, "Aminia I am trying to be strong for my family, I am dealing with Katies crazy ass, just found out my mother isn't the person I thought all these years. Whose going to explain to my little brother that I am not his full brother? I raised my brother when I was never able to be a damn son. I am concerned about my fiancée and I am just trying to get through life."

Aminia lays hand on your heart and helps you calm from anxiety, "We will get through this, I am your ride or die, I love you." Helps her to the bed and lays next to her as she runs her hand through my curls.

Aminia sees him fall asleep sees Cesar at door and sighs waves him over, "How are you doing?"

Cesar sees Oscar resting, "Dad told me what happened, and my first thought was to come see you two." Aminia hands him a coke and drinks one to, "Your brother is scared of losing in the process, I think with everything going on and now this he is overwhelmed."

Cesar shakes head watching, "I would never stop being being his brother and basically son, he took me in when he was 18 and I was just barely 5."

Wakes and sees Cesar and sighs, "I am going to talk to him and Norma soon, I just need time to breathe. Time to help my fiancée recover from birth and losing our son." Looks at Cesar, "We named him after you because you are the best little brother we have."

Aminia hands him a Save A Date, "you better not have any plans, and make sure to invite that girlfriend of yours you keep sneaking in the house." Sees Norma come in to check on me and smiles soft, "Cesar this is Norma, Norma this is Oscars little brother Cesar. And I know what you going to ask, yes I am feeling okay just tired and ready for a long deep shower."

Norma nods and smiles at Cesar, "Its nice to finally meet you, Oscar and Aminia talk about you all the time. Aminia if you want to take a shower and you feel stable to stand you can take a shower with the shower chair with Oscars help." Looks at Oscar, "If you guys need any shampoo or anything let us know, we have some at the nurse area. I am off in 10 minutes and requested tomorrow off so you won't see me until Monday. Dr. Maldonado said if everything okay you will be leaving on Wednesday."

Looks over at Norma and sighs, "Do you have any plans for tonight? I promised Aminia to go home and rest, and I want to talk to you and dad tonight."

Norma looks at him trying not to hug him, "I will come by tonight, and Cesar if you want to join our conversation you can."

I look over at Aminia and sees her nod, "Norma come here, I can't promise that I will call you mom anytime soon but you can hug me. Cesar's mom took that opportunity from you, and I honestly think that you and dad need to talk."