♡Capitulo cuarenta y uno- Custody of Lily♡

Mini wearing Oscar cross and dresses myself and Lily identical and Normita with a onesie. Looks at Lily and sits us on bed, "Baby today the judge is going to ask you lots of questions, but its just so she makes a good decision."

Lily rubs dads cross nervous, "I don't want to go back to her mommy, she isn't nice and I don't even have a room." Normita pats her hand and looks at her, "Sissy stay!"

Ray at door with Norma and smiles takes picture, "We will see what goes on sweetheart, we are all going to fight for you to stay with us."

Mini POV

Nervous in hallway while Lily talks to judge alone, and keeps looking at door. Katie comes by, "You know that today will be your last day seeing her."

Mini tries to stand up and remembers Normita is on my lap, "Katie, you are lucky at the moment that one of my daughters is on my lap. Leave my family alone and go stepping, Lily is not a orphan she has her step mother. Oscars will says in detail what he wanted, and he had primary custody. You didn't even see Lily in 6 months, until Oscar died. You never came and checked on her while her father was dying." Katie slaps me hard and Flaca gets in between. Flaca looks at her, "I recommend you wait on the other side of the hallway."

Normita starts to cry on my lap and I rock her softly cheek stinging from the slap, "Shh sweetheart don't worry mommy is okay. Then we going with Lily to celebrate at Uncle Cesar's house." Feels her fall asleep 30 minutes later and Norma take her from me when they call us in.

Sits next to Lily as she gets on my lap nervous, "Mommy I spoke to the judge honestly, and told him everything in my heart."

Judge Ulises looks at both sides and reads Oscars will, "After reading the will and Liliana Diaz statement, also the guard has informed me of Katherines actions in the hallway; I have made a decision in the custody of Liliana Diaz. I have also read recommendations from family of both cases. Katherine even your own family doesn't recommend you getting Liliana. I have been sent photos of the damage you have done to yourself, Liliana, and house, and LIliana is scared of living with you. I am ordering you 6 months of rehab and full custody of Liliana to Aminia Diaz, in 6 months if you have improved then I will look into you having visitations."

Mini holds Lily close and tight as she relaxes in my hold as they take Katie away, "Thank you judge we appreciate everything." Judge comes next to us and shakes hands, "Liliana told me that you just recently lost your husband, and I am sorry to hear. I have known your husband since he was fighting for his brothers custody, and he definitely improved his life through the years. If your family needs anything, please let all of us know. My family donated to the American Cancer Society under his name."

Mini in shock and nods and takes his card, "Thank you sir and we definitely will let you know. Thank you for donating."

Please don't forget to: