♡Capitulo Treinta y Ocho: Double Rainbow♡

MINI POV

Comes to waiting room shaking holds Lily and Norma with tears, "He died at midnight in my hold as he requested. His last words were that he loved me. He died in his sleep with no pain."

Puts them in car seat and sits between them and rubbing their hands. Ray looks over at me and pats my knee with tears, "Mija, we are staying the week with you. You are not going through this alone." I nod and just look out window sees rainbow since its raining, "Look girls, their is a double rainbow."

Gets both of them out and lays Normita in crib and Lily on Oscar side of our bed and blanket over her. Lily looks over at me, "Mommy is it okay to feel happy that daddy is in no pain, but sad because he died?" Rubs her back and wipes her tears, "Baby that is perfectly okay, because mommy feels the same way. Anytime you want to talk about him you can talk to me or any of us." Lily nods and falls asleep, and I go to get one of his flannels and goes to kitchen and gets some water out.

Flaca and Tony knock at door and I open door, looks at them, "The girls just went to sleep, the morgue called to let me know that the process has started. His ashes should be ready by Monday and they did as we requested and going to do the little boxes for the girls and a heart pendant for me, the rest will be spread in the ocean. I called the bank where he had the account, and they told me all is set for me to do what I want. I called Dwaynes and he told me that Oscar had everything paid for the party that he just needed a day." 

Flaca comes next to me and holds me as I babble, "Mini...Mana, we are all here to help you and the girls. You can't take all this on your own, you just lost your husband." Breaks down for the first time in her hold and unable to speak.

Flaca POV

Sees Tony bring her a blanket and rubs her back as she lets it out and rubs her back. Mini looks at me shaking, "When I went in the bathroom I found his shaver and toothbrush and it was my breaking point."

Rubs her back and nods, "Sweetheart it just happened, your heart is still hurting. Tony and I have watched you this week, just go and go, you haven't taken the time to let yourself grieve. Lily called us last night asking if her and Normita can come for the weekend."

Mini smiles soft and lays head on pillow and sees Tony come next to us, "Only if you two don't mind, it will give me time to do some things around the house. I was scared of letting Lily go anywhere, she been crying herself to sleep nightly."

Lily comes next to her and on her lap, "Mommy I will be okay, you need time alone. We love you, and I packed for Normita and I." Mini hugs her tight and kisses her cheek, "You have fun with Nino and Flaca, and I love you. If you want to come home call baby."

Please don't forget to: