♡Capitulo treinta y siete - Oscar pass away part 2♡

Tony and Flaca and Antonia Goodbyes

Antonia comes next to him and with dad help hands him a card, "Nino I love you, and Lily my bestie so I have her." Oscar holds her on bed and kisses her cheek soft, "You and Lily grow up and be like daddy and I, and don't ever date."

Flaca comes next to them rubbing Antonia back and looks at Oscar rubbing his head, "You know that Tony and I love you as family, you been our partner in crime from day 1. We have Aminia's back and we will make sure the girls never forget about you. Love you Mano." Oscar looks at her with tears and rubs her shoulder, "I love you little sister, and never ever change who you are. I am proud of you."

Tony looks at them trying hard not to break down and comes next to him and hugs him for a good while and breaks down, "Mano we all love you and know that you will watch over us. Go in peace knowing that your family is being taken cared of." Oscar looks at him nods through tears, "I know and thank you for being the best big brother and partner in crime."

Cesar Goodbye

Cesar sees them go and comes in with Monse softly sits next to bed and rubs his shoulder, "You aren't supposed to be the first to go. You are the dad that I needed and the brother that had my back through everything. You took in my friends when you should have said screw the annoying teenagers. Oscar you will always be in my heart and know that I love you and thankful for you."

Oscar looks at him and holds him as he cries on my shoulder, "Hey remember that you have to graduate this winter and I will be seeing every minute of it. Don't forget to build that house for mom and dad. Have a family and children with that pain in the ass girlfriend of yours. Make sure to teach Lily and Norma and Antonia everything we taught you." Monse looks at him, "I will make sure that he gets everything taken cared of and if we ever have a son he will have your name."

Cesar hugs him one last time crying, "I love you and I will keep my promise."

Norma and Ray Goodbye

 Norma rubs Oscar head as they check his vitals and looks at his blood pressure machine with tears. Sees him get my hand and hold it tight, "I didn't get to see you grow up, but you grew up and became a son that I am very proud of.  You took me in with no question and gave me 3 of the most gorgeous grandchildren. Mom loves you so much and always will." Oscar wipes her tears and puts oxygen mask aside to talk, "Mom I love you and you are a tough cookie and never forget that we will still have our daily talks. You and Lily and Normita can look outside the window and talk to me." 

Norma nods and doesn't leave his side. Ray comes on other side and rubs his shoulder, "Its hard for me to say words for you, but know that I am proud of you and love you. Go in peace our son knowing that your family is not alone." Oscar looks at dad with tears, "I love you dad and thank you for coming back, otherwise I would have never met mom."

Oscar looks at both of them and hugs them both and kisses their heads. "Please tell everyone that I love them but I need alone time with my 3 girls."

Norma kisses his head one last time with tears and sees Ray do same.

Please don't forget to: