Chapter 11

"Okay guys the scenery is perfect let's get done with this.", Jin said as he took his camera in his hands.
We were now at a backyard which looked like a nice flower garden, decorated with all kinds of flowers.

We had to take some pictures for Mrs Jeon but I was so nervous because I knew that those wedding pictures were taken extremely close to each other.

Jungkook walked over to me obviously annoyed, so was I. "Hyung can't you take a picture like this?", Jungkook asked as he stood two meters away from me. Jin laughed as he waved his hand at us signalling us o go closer to each other,"You are a joke guy Jungkook,now move!"

Now we were standing next to each other stiff like a tree, looking helplessly at the camera.Jin shook his head,"Guys please I need some romance, what is that it seems like you two aren't in love with each other."

Jungkook answered him without hesitating,"Because we are NOT in LOVE with each other.", he raised an eyebrow at the older man.

"Still you can't look like two enemies who were put together, so y/n turn to him now and Jungkook you too."

I slowly turned to the side, so did the brat. We didn't look at each other because the atmosphere was very tensed, after the forehead kiss we both wanted to be as far away as possible from each other.
"Now Kook put your hand on your wife's waist."

Jungkook exclaimed hysterically,"She's not my wif-"
but this time Jimin cut him off,"Actually she is your wife, so shut up and take those pictures already."

The brat sighed and slightly placed his hand on my waist. We both looked at the camera and a photo was taken. For the second pose Jin wanted him to put both hands around me, and us facing each other.
I shivered as his big hands found their way to my small waist, slightly holding them.

"Jungkook seriously please more passion!", Jin sounded a little bit angry now. I was about to take a step away when Jungkook suddenly pulled me closer to him,"Let's get this done quickly."
I forced myself to look up at him, in his doe brown eyes and he looked down at me.
"Wow this one is nice.", Taehyungs voice appeared and we both looked at him.

"Now the last pose is the bridal pose, my favourite.", the oldest smirked as he waited for us to get ready.

I was adjusting my dress when suddenly a pair of arms lifted me up bridal style making me yelp in shock. I instinctively clung my hands into his neck in order not to fall down.

"Chill loser. It's not like I want to lift you.", his breath hit my skin making me uncomfortable. The dress shifted up a little which was even more stressing because his hands were basically touching my legs. I finally started talking as well,"After this you better not touch me again, remember the rules I set up!"

The brat scoffed,"Yeah I will gladly stick to the rules but take care that you don't fall for me in the end."
Mad I looked up at him, eyebrows raised,"I would never fall for you, brat!"
Jungkook raised an eyebrow as well looking down at me in his arms,"You think it's easy?"
"More than easy."

He suddenly leaned in dangerously close to my face, he came closer to me, his hot breath hitting my sensitive neck. I gulped as my eyes were huge, he stopped right before my lips, was he about to....
That's when I heard a camera flash,"Nice picture, wow!", J-hopes voice made me snap back to reality and before I could say anything the ass dropped me off the ground so that I landed on my ass.

"Ah idiot!", I yelled as he looked at me,"All the things were just for the damn photos so I won't hold you any longer!"

Ofcourse he was just acting for the camera.

I stood up harshly making all the eyes turn to me,"You could be more gentle, I am a girl after all."
Of course he snapped back without hesitating a bit,"
I mean if you pretty girl I may wouldn't treat you like that but sadly you are ugly and rude!"