Chapter 20

I woke up at 8 am and all my sleep was gone, today was another day of training for me so why not start early right?

Jungkook was still sleeping, his face facing the ceiling. He looked like a robot lol.

I still couldn't get over how he woke me up yesterday so I decided to pull a prank on him as well. Mom had bought me some face masks so I put a green one on.Going into the kitchen I searched for some cucumbers and cut them so that I could place two pieces on top of my eyes. My hair was messy anyway so I looked kinda scary haha.

On my tippy toes I walked over to the bedroom and headed over to the bed, I was bending over him and started whispering,"Jungkook.", he groaned and I whispered again,"Jungkook.....wake up."

He didn't open his eyes and I tried another time making my voice sound like a dead witch,"Wake up." And he shoot his eyes open and suddenly yelled loudly,"Ah! WHO ARE YOU! WITCH!"

He panicked as he took his pillow and hid his face in it,"Go away!", he yelled and I couldn't hold my laughter back anymore. I started laughing and laughing until I was rolling onto the floor,"Oh my god you fell for that!"

When Jungkook realised that I wasn't a witch but just y/n he looked over at my rolling body.
"Jungkook is scared of witches, never thought I would catch him so bad like that." I was holding onto my stomach and kicking my legs in the air.

"You stupid b*tch!", he gritted through his teeth as he got off the bed.

"Scared kid hahaha.", I mocked him as I got up as well—still laughing.

His face was so pissed off,"I hate witches!", he admitted and I smiled,"I noticed. This was my revenge for the water thing yesterday. To be honest I wouldn't think I would be that successful." With that I left into the kitchen,"Oh and get ready I wanna work out earlier today."
-
-
We were running outside again, Jungkook wanted me to do jumping jacks and I did but stopped at 20 feeling the same pain in my chest I felt the last few days. I again held onto my chest and tried to control my breathing.

"What are you doing?", he asked as he watched me judging.

"I am just exhausted.", I said and looked up at him.

"Seriously y/n you keep getting exhaust with just a little work out. I don't like that so please pull yourself together."

I was standing straight now but still holding onto my chest slightly,"I am not exhaust very fast. It's just tiring."

He walked up to me holding my arms up,"Control your breathing, first inhale from your nose.."
-"And exhale from my mouth I know that already.", I cut him off a little to rude maybe.

But he just sighed,"Yeah like that.", he added and let go of my arms. He was kinda acting nice lately, really this was too good to be true.

We continued our training and when we were done he asked me,"Could you.... like go to your moms house today, please."

Why?

"I mean I could but why should I?"

Jungkook answered me back,"Because hyungs wanna come over and I thought a men's night would be better."

I nodded,"Okay then."

He looked surprised,"You're okay with that?"

I shrugged my shoulders,"Yeah I mean why not? And a girl would probably bother you."

He shrugged too,"I thought a typical wife thing would be to say no so I wasn't sure if you'd go."

I chuckled,"Luckily I am not your real wife so-"