Chapter 26

Jungkooks pov:

I felt something very comfortable and warm hugging me slightly. As I opened my eyes I was about to scream.

Y/n. Was. Sleeping.Next.To.Me.

Her face was buried into my chest??

As I noticed my arms over her smaller figure I nearly freaked out. So I pulled my arms away and got up exiting the room as fast as possible to avoid any weird atmosphere. I knew I was sick that night and that she had to take care of me and that she had to.....DAMN SHE HAD TO CHANGE MY PANTS!!

Wow this was a horrible start in the day, like how was I supposed to hold my "cool" attitude after that night. I was now feeling much better but my mind was the opposite, figuring out ways to forget this all.

Then I heard her waking up...f*ck!

She entered the kitchen and I pretended like I was drinking with the glass which I had grabbed a second ago.

"What are you doing?", she asked me with a judging gaze.

"I am obviously drinking, are you blind?", I snapped back looking away.

She scoffed,"Alright drinking out of an empty cup is what you do?"

I then noticed that I hadn't poured anything inside, Ah damn it. "You smartass!", I said with a sarcastic tone as I bumped my shoulder into hers leaving the kitchen.

End of pov

Two days later

On the phone:

"I am sorry Tae but I think I will celebrate his birthday in private, like giving him a small present when I visit your dorm."

—"You're unbelievably y/n.", he sounded whiny,"I tell you it's just Bangtan and you, nothing more. So stop being shy and join our little party."

"You said yourself it's a party, so I am not coming. Parties are not my thing.", I whined this time playing with my hair with my left hand.

Tae sighed.

—"Today at 9 pm, don't be late or I will have to bring you myself cutie."

"But Tae-", I was about to resist when he hung up....aish this kid.

End of call

"We will be leaving in 3 hours so don't make me wait or you'll have to walk all the way to the dorm.", Jungkooks grumpy voice made me even more stressed.

"I am not going.", I said and he rolled his eyes,"Then deal with a whiny Taehyung for more than a week."

Taehyung you cute bean, if it weren't for that cute letter you wrote me back then at the hospital l wouldn't have decided to come, "Urgh fine.", I groaned.
-
-
"Okay Lil fighter.", Jimin placed a bunch of clothes on top of the living room table,"Choose what you like."

"Jimin actually I am getting worried a little bit.", I said as I took some clothes in my hands, looking through them,"I mean where do you get all these clothes from?"

He chuckled at me,"Actually these are the pieces my past girls left at my house."

"Ew Jimin!", I yelled as I threw the clothes at his face,"So I am touching other people's Dirty clothes? Who knows what you two did....gross!"

Jimin laughed as he patted my shoulder slightly,"I am joking dummy. My friend owns a boutique and he said that you could choose something you like and bring the rest back tomorrow."

I placed my hand over my chest,"I hope you don't lie to me Jimin."

"I am not lying, I promise.", he said flashing me his adorable eye smile.