Chapter 9

Jungkooks pov

I have been searching for that annoying girl or whatever for a while now, the sun was already already down, making it harder to see what was in front of me.

Luckily I was smart enough to take the flash light with me but it was still hard to see anything,"Yah! Stupid where are you?", I said as I walked more into the forest. There was no answer so I kept calling her and walking around.

Where the heck was she? I mean she couldn't have run so much with those short legs.

I started to grow impatient,"Yah stupid it's not funny, stop hiding and come with me, Jimin's waiting."-still no answer.

I groaned, if she really got lost I would be in big...really BIG TROUBLE. My mom would kill me at first place so I had to find her immediately.

I was searching and searching when I felt something wet on my finger, I looked up and a droplet landed on my forehead—shit! It started to rain a little, so I fastened my pace,"Y/n where are you? It's raining and I wanna go home."

The rain got heavier and heavier with each minute passing by, I was soaking wet right now,"Y/N!!", I yelled again walking around further,"Where are you?"

I was about to give up and call the police when I heard some hiss, "Ahh!"

Was it her?

After some seconds I heard another yell,"Fuck, shit, damn it!!" , it was her voice.

"Y/N!", I yelled as I ran over to the place she was.
"I'm here.", a weak voice appeared behind a tree, the rain made it hard for me to run so I slowed down a little.

Then I saw her, she was sitting on the ground holding onto her leg which was hidden under a tree branch.

I walked over to her and her eyes widened when she saw me,"J-Jungkook?"

Ignoring her I asked immediately,"What happened?"

"It started raining and I slipped and somehow this branch ended ..-AHHHH!", she yelled this time when a second smaller branch landed on her leg.

I quickly ran over to her taking the bigger tree branch in my hands,"I am gonna count to three, and then you have to quickly pull your leg away okay?"

She hissed again,"But I can't move it."

I rolled my eyes,"You want me to leave you like this?"

The girl shook her head.
"Okay one..", I lowered my body a little because it was really big,"Two...", I took a deep breath," ....and three!", I pulled the tree branch away with full force and she pulled her leg away.

Y/n laid her back onto another tree panting in exhaustion.

"Okay stand up.", I said as I stood in front of her, watching how the rain drenched her clothes wet.

"I can't.", she whispered looking away,"It hurts."

I closed my eyes and couldn't believe the words which slipped out of my mouth,"I will carry you."

Her eyes went wide,"No! I don't want to."
"You don't want to?", my anger came back,"Fine then I am gonna leave you here in the rain at night, but do you know how dangerous it is here?"

She crossed her arms over her chest," I don't care then leave, I can go myself.", she tried to stand up and lost her balance landing on her ass again,"Aish!", she hissed again.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to her, lowering myself and turning around,"Get on my back."

She hesitated but slightly put her hands on my shoulders, holding onto my neck. I grabbed her thighs lightly and stood up,"Oh gosh!", I exclaimed and she immediately asked,"What?"