Chapter 29

Y/n P.O.V

After Jimin picked me up from our place and brought me to the hospital, I wasn't really in the mood for Jimins jokes and so on. I mean, knowing this might be my last day ever is really dragging me down.

I was in my bed with all the things attached to me to controll my heartbeat. I didn't do anything just sit around and stare at my hands. I was trying to smile whenever Jimin made a joke so he won't worry much but I think he already figured out that I wasn't feeling well.

Just when my relation with Jungkook started getting better I did something risky which could end me. When I was so close to finally pay everything for the damn studio. Life wasn't  fair.

Where was Jungkook anyway? I thought he would come.

I looked at Jimin.

"Jimin..? Do you know if Jungkook will come today?" I asked him and he bit his lip slightly.

"I don't know..let me call him." he said and left the room.

I looked around and decided to stand up. The medicine the nurses gave me, made me feel weaker and a little dizzy which was why they told me not to leave the bet. But I can't lie down all day.

I stood up and walked around the room, still close to the machine which was controlling my heartbeat.

Jimins voice was heard outside the door and I tried to eavesdrop but failed as the string where too short. I sighed and Jimin entered the room.

"He said he has a lot to do..he said he will try." he smiled gently and I nodded, not satisfied with the answer.

The whole day, I was eating the stuff I loved, played games with Jimin and tried to keep up my mood.

Basically Jimin was taking care of me, my mom was busy with her work but called every minute and the other boys called me too.

After a while Yoongi came too and sat next to me.

He smiled and took my hands in his.

"How are you feeling?" he asked and looked at me. "Dead? I don't know what you are expecting me to say Min Yoongi." I said and sighed.

"Uhm..maybe..'Yeah this is my last day before my surgery which will definitely go well so I feel awesome because I will be able to fight again?'" I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh sure. This is my last day before my surgery which will definitely go well so I feel awesome because I will be able to fight again. Satisfied?" I said with the least motivation I got.

"Yah I was supposed to be the soulless sibling not you." he bragged and squeezed my cheek. "Well changing the roles won't hurt us right?" I said slightly amused.

Jimin smiled as he watched us. "You guys have roles?"he asked and looked at us.

"This kid was born without a soul, instead of that God gave him the power of being mean." I said and Yoongi snorted. "How was I mean when you basically were too dumb for almost everything?" he asked me. "Aren't you here to lighten up my day?" I asked him and he just shrugged his shoulders. "You are asking me that? ME? Keep dreaming kid." I groaned and rolled my eyes.

Having a brother was great.

"Flat ass." I mumbled.

"Flat chest." he replied.

"Excuse me WHAT." I puffed my cheeks and hit him once again.

"If you are insulting my beautiful ass which helped me these years to sit around for hours without a single problem I'll come for your non existent ass!" he groaned and I grabbed his cheek.