Chapter 25

3rd P.O.V

The next day, after the incident with Y/n, he was in the kitchen, making himself some banana milk. Out of the sudden, he heard Y/n run across the living room, rushing to the bathroom. He looked at her concerned and a little bit of worry forced itself in to his emotions. But he shook his head, pushing the worry far back behind his head.

Stop worrying about her Jungkook. She was not worth it..

He thought and focussed on his drink when he heard the doorbell ring. He looked up to the door and walked towards it.

He didn't  remember inviting anyone? Damn he didn't even remember telling anyone his new adress.

He was confused as he opened the door. "Hyung?" Jimin was standing there, his left hand in his pant pocket and his phone in his right hand. Jimin looked up from his phone and Jungkook tilted his head. "Why are you here? I don't remember inviting you?" Jungkook asked, crossing his arms. Jimin shook his head, denying the fact that he was there for him.

"I'm here to pick up Y/n." he said and looked behind Jungkook. "Where is she?" he asked and Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno." he simply said and went back to the kitchen. Jimin followed.

In the kitchen Jungkook continued on his banana milk and Jimin leaned his hip against the counter. "Whats going on kooks? I know this behaviour of yours very well and got to know that you don't act like this with no reasons." Jimin spoke up, keeping his voice low as if he doesn't want anyone to listen but Jungkook.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, not even turning around. Jimin sighed and crossed his arms. "You know exactly what I mean Jeon Jungkook. Why are you acting this way again?" Jimin asked and waited for Jungkook to answer.

However Jungkook sipped on his drink and cringed at the bitterness. "Did I put too much vanilla sugar in it..?" he mumbled quietly, ignoring Jimins question totally. "Jungkook-" before Jimin could confront him more, Y/n entered the kitchen when she heard Jimins voice.

"Ah you're already here? Sorry for making you wait. Let me prepare my Protein shake quickly." Y/n said, grabbing her bottle in which she prepared the drink she hated the most. "Got used to it finally?" Jimin asked, chuckling a little. Y/n shook her head. "No. And I will never." she replied.

Jungkook didn't say anything and minded his own business until he turned towards Y/n to leave. But right in that moment she turned towards him as well to grab an ingredient and they looked at each other. Jimin just watched as they both stared  at each other.

Jungkooks eyes were piercing in to hers, seeing nothing. No emotions. No hate. No 'I-am-not-mad'. Nothing. As if she would look at someone she didn't know and didn't wanna know. She just looked straight forward, breaking the eye contact which was only for a few seconds but felt like minutes to them.

"Can you move?" she asked not rude nor friendly. He snapped out of the stare and passed her, making their shoulder touch. She tensed up a little but ignored it and went on. Jungkook left the kitchen to his room.

Jimin watched Jungkook leaving and looked at Y/n then.

Are they going to go on like this now?

"Y/n." Jimin suddenly spoke up and Y/n just hummed as she shook the bottle.

"..nothing. Finished?" he asked, deciding to wait. Y/n nodded as she stopped shaking the bottle and went out with him, leaving Jungkook alone in the flat.

-

It went on like this for the past 2 weeks, Jungkook and Y/n didn't interact with each other except for the training. But even that one day turned in to Y/n is working out, alone, with a plan Jungkook made extra for her while he himself was out there, doing whatever he wanted to. Not coming back home til past 12 pm.