Chapter 16

Fucking three days had passed and there was no sign of Jungkook, I really started to get anxious after all his mother had trusted me to take care of him.
Where could he be?

I groaned as I walked inside the living room turning the TV on, I searched for some interesting stuff when I suddenly saw his name in the news.....
.....Jeon Jungkook Seen in Diamonds-club with girls after some time.

This couldn't be true right?

I immediately called Jimin and told him that we had to go to that club in order to get him back but it was already eight pm. I told mom about the whole thing and she unwillingly agreed to letting me go to that club with Jimin.

Jimin had told me that they wouldn't let ordinary people in so I had to dress up very much even though I didn't like it.
-
-
"Alright y/n I picked some outfits and make up for you since I am sure you don't have anything like that at home.", Jimin said as he walked in with Jin behind him,"Hi I am here to judge everything since I am Mr. World wide Handsome.", he flashed me a wink and I got in completely overwhelmed.

They both made their way towards my room and I followed,"Okay guys that's nice of you but I hope you didn't choose anything too revealing."

That's when I heard Jin laugh,"Funny joke dear."

My eyes went huge when Jimin revealed a short tight looking dress holding it up in front of me.

"That's not that revealing though, I saw much worse.", Jimin said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"You gotta be kidding me right?", my mouth was open and Jin closed it with a chuckle,"Dear, you have to find Jungkook."

I looked at him surprised,"Excuse but how am I supposed to find him with this kind of dress?"

Jin pretended to think about it,"I guess you don't know him very well, he loves women who dress up in red and he loves women who dress revealing even more, so...", he sing songs.

"Okay I got it he's a player.", I said as I grabbed the dress harshly making my way towards the bathroom to change.

After some minutes I came back,"Guys I will definitely not wear this kind of dress.", I looked down at the dress which was perfectly hugging my curves and revealing a little of my chest as well as my thighs.

"Wow!", both of them said at the same time and I blushed,"Jimin how did you even know my size?"

He smirked as he glanced at Jin,"Experience little girl."

"Ew! Disgusting!", I pretended to throw up and they both laughed at me.

"Okay now make up and hair is on me.", Jin said as he grabbed some stuff.

When he was done I looked at myself in the mirror,"Oh my freaking—Jin what did you do to my face!", I yelled and he flinched back a little.

"You look hot with this."