Chapter 19

Y/n P.O.V

It was warm and cozy under the thick blanket. With one leg out it felt like paradies. UNTIL. Someones icy cold and wet fingers sneaked up to my neck making me cringed and slap the persons whatever. All I can tell is that it must've hurt.

"Ow..." the person yelped which I still couldn't identify.

A second later I could hear something crashin down and someone roaming around the flat. I scrunched up my face annoyed and groaned as I squeezed the pillow even more, making it more comfortable for myself.

It didn't last since I suddenly felt icy water right on my arm, going up to my hair making me squeal. "Oh my god!" I sat up trying to block the water beam. "Sweet revenge, bitch!" I heard and looked up to see Jungkook, weaponed with a freaking watergun and shooting water at me. He laughed as he kept on splashing the water on me.

"Yah you lunatic, quit it!" I gripped the blanket and used it as a shield which didn't took much in since the water went right trough it. What the heck, this is a blanket thick as Jimins thighs what on earth!

"You dare to slap me??" he said and stopped a second so I lowered the blanket to look at him. "Slap? When did I slap you?" I asked, confused. "Literally a minute ago." he stated and now I noticed his slightly red right cheek. Oh. Wops.

"Were you the one who touched my neck with those ice ass fingers?" I asked him with a 'are you fucking serious' expression. "Well you were not reacting to my voice, heck not even to the damn pots I was smashing against the other. So I tried the old ice finger trick." he explained as I looked behind him, seeing the mess he made out of the kitchen.

The pots and frying pans and so on were lying around and the closet doors were widely open. "Serves you right." I murmured as I streched my arms , making them crack. "Yeah you better stretch the living shit out of you since we are going out for a morning run." he smiled sassily, knowing how terrible my endurance is.

I groaned and he chuckled. "Work out day uno! Now get ready, you look like someone woke you up not so gentle." he smirked. "Wow really? Now get out, I'll get ready." I said and threw my pillow at him. He catched the pillow and left, laughing evily.

-

Outside, Jungkook made me stretch my legs a little before the run. It hurt. But I bare with it.

"Damn girl even my dog is more flexible." he commented, watching me stretching. "Shut up! You don't even have a dog." I hissed as my muscle hurt too much and I stood up. "Whatever. Lets go!" he cheered as he started jogging ahead. I sighed as I followed him.

"You are being left in the dust Y/n!" Jungkook called out to me and I gave my best trying to keep up with him. My steps were getting sloppy and I tripped a few times. "Hurry up! Come on Y/n! To the next bench, lets go!" Jungkook cheered me like a real coach. He started to train me like a real coach. So I thought that I have to pull everything out of me.

Bad idea.

A stinging pain went trough my heart and whole chest, interrupting my somehow rythmed breathing and I immediately stopped running. I raised my right hand up to my heart, pressing it a little while bending down, holding my knee with the left hand. I tried to breathe normally again, focussing totally on it with closed eyes.

"Y/n! You're not even close to the bench, come on!" Jungkooks loud voice ringed trough my ear and I looked up to him. My vision blurred for a milli second and I shook my head. It's your first day Y/n. Don't overwork.

"Arms up if you have side sting." Jungkook approached me and grabbed my wrists pulling them up in the air. "Now take a deep breathe trough the nose, breathe out trough mouth." he explained in a calm voice. I looked up to him. He was out of breathe too but he didn't seem to have a problem with that.