Chapter 13

I started warming up while jumping around in the boxing studio. "What are you doing?", a male voice interrupted my warming up. Of course it wasn't Jungkook since the brat is always too late for practice.

"Oh hey Jimin", I said as I did some jumping jacks,"I am just warming up."

After a while a tired Jungkook appeared in some baggy clothes,"Yah! Let's not waste time, I wanna get over with this."

"Good Morning to you as well Jungkook!", I said sarcastically as I took my boxing gloves and tried them on.

"Yeah yeah what ever, the fight is near and you still have to learn a lot of things."

Jimin as always took a seat and watched how Jungkook showed me some spinning kicks and he explained me that it's from advantage if I can switch from right leg onto left so that my opponent will get distracted by my movements.

"Okay I got it, can we fight now?", I asked the brat and he like always resisted rudely.

Then Jimin spoke up,"Jungkook stop being a pussy and fight with her, she can't learn from only doing basic movements."

Jungkook turned around with furios eyes,"I am not a pussy, you are!"

Jimin clicked his tongue as he pointed towards the boxing ring with his hand,"Then show me! You can't always live in the past!"

Jungkook looked mad but surprisingly he accepted Jimins offer,"Only once.", he stated and I got excited since it would be the first actual fight for me.

After nervously putting some boxing gloves on he stepped into the ring, so did I.

We bowed to each other and he extended his hand over to me, I looked confused,"What am I supposed to do?"

He rolled his eyes,"Idiot, you have to fist bump your opponent before and after a fight, it's a sign of respect."

"Oh", I said as I fist bumped his gloves quickly.

I was standing in front of Jungkook now, with my right leg on the front and hands in a protective position.

"Okay guys start fighting now.", Jimin cheered as he took his phone out to film everything.

I wasn't sure what to do so I just walked closer, more like jumping closer since I was taught that you constantly have to shift from one foot to another while doing kick boxing. I tried to punch his arm but he shifted back quickly, I sighed as I tried to make another move but failed.

"You are too slow, move around like try to do a circle around me and attack me from all possible sides.", he said and I nodded.

When I moved faster he nodded and I was about to punch his arm again when he suddenly placed one on my arm, luckily it wasn't that hard. I was surprised of how quick he acted.

He placed some not too hard punches on my stomach and head, I was wearing a kind of helmet but he wasn't.

"I can't escape your punches.", I whined but he rolled his eyes at me.

"Protect yourself better, move faster and don't be afraid to do the first move. Like try to attack me when I am expecting it the leas-", I cut him off while punching into his stomach and he groaned,"Yeah, like that."

After some minutes I wanted to try some kicks as well, I saw how his eyes lit up as he did some kicks into my direction, like he hadn't done this for a while. Every single kick of his did find its way to me, like I couldn't escape them and it kinda hurt.

"Ah," I said,"It hurts.", rubbing my hips I sighed.
"That's the point, if it hurts you have to get even stronger like you can't give up because of some stupid pain so come on fight me loser!"