Chapter 21

"Come on! Just one more!" Jungkook cheered as he held onto his knees, looking down at me who was forcing herself to do her last push up. I squeezed my eyes as I managed to push myself up again but immediately let my whole body drop on the ground.

"Oh geez give me a break.." I mumbled as I closed my eyes, trying to rest. But the peace didn't last long as Jungkook gently poked me with his feet, like as if he is checking if I was a dead animal. "Stand up. You're still not done with the work out plan for today, also you promised me to do more for the pizza I allowed you to eat." he said, reminding me that he allowed me to eat a pizza even though I had to do a protein diet.

I groaned and turned on my back, looking at him "What's next on the list, monsieur?" I asked with a french akzent, don't ask me why.

The 'Man'-party-night or whatever that was, was a week ago and the whole week was just about the work out and training I had to do for my up-coming match.

"20 Squads. Now get your fat ass up, I don't have all day." he said as he digged his phone in to his pocket. I raised my eyebrow at him and stood up. "You don't have all day? You have business to do? Since when?" I asked making him look at me. "Yeah. Business like finishing Gravity Falls maybe?" he looked at me like I should've known.

"Ah such a kid." I rolled my eyes. "Excuse me, who was the one recommending it to me? As far as I remember her name begins with Y and ends with an N." "Yeah yeah whatever. Squads? Ugh.." I cut the topic and got in to my position.

-

I dropped on the ground exhausted, my face blushing because of the heat from the training. I pulled my t-shirt a little so the air would freshen up my stomach which already started to show some muscles. But then I felt someones hand who pulled my shirt down, covering my stomach.

"What? Let me be.It's too hot." I complained as I glared at Jungkook whose hand it was. "Bare with it." he just murmured and let go of my t-shirt.

I rolled my eyes annoyed and sat up. "How bare with it if I had to do the whole week the same practise schedule?" I complained and he just watched me complaining about almost everything.

"Damn girl alright." he cut me off and put his hand on my lips, preventing me from complaining any further. "Hyungs and I are going swimming today and I wanted to take you with me since a little cool down with water would've help you maybe." he said and my anger and frustration disappeared like as if it never existed,"So you wanna join or not?"

"Swimming? Oh hell yeah!" I cheered as I removed his hand from my mouth and stood up in a fast manner.

"Oh now you can stand up as if you were resting the whole day." he said as he stood up as well. "Whatever, let's go!" I half screamed, grabbed my stuff and left for the changing cabines.

-

"Y/n!" I heard a deep and a cheery voice calling out for me as Jungkook and me arrived. I looked up to see Hoseok already approaching us, greeting the both of us with a big hug. "Finally, where were you guys?" Hoseok asked and I looked up at Jungkook.

"Someone couldn't decide between the black or red swimming shorts, so here we are." I said and Jungkook just looked away. "Well sorry. Someone of us has to look good." he said and I slapped him on his chest and went ahead. I saw all of the guys except for Yoongi. Where was he?

"See hyung! This marriage is violent!" Jungkook complained and Jin laughed. "It's not like you're the victim tho." Jin said as we all entered the building.

"Don't take too long guys! I don't wanna be left alone!" I yelled after them as our ways seperated. "Yeah!" Taehyung said and they entered the male changing cabinets.