Chapter 14

When we arrived at the hospital we immediately walked towards Mrs Jeons room only to see a lot of doctors and nurses running towards the operating theater.

I saw Jungkook grabbing the collar of a doctor and pulled him to himself, pressing his chest on the doctors.

"What is going on?! Where is my Mother?! Is she alright?!" he asked in a loud voice making the doctor look at him in horror. His voice was really violent making even me and Jimin flinch a little.

"I can't tell yet! We are trying our best sir if you would let me go-" the doctor took laid his hand on Jungkooks which still were gripping on the white coat.

"Where is she?!" Jungkook yelled now even louder causing some nurses to approach them. "Sir, we need the doctor." the nurses tried to calm him down and help the doctor out of his claws but nothing helped.

His grip got even tighter and his expression was really intimidating.

I myself couldn't move. As if some shock went trough my body. As if my brain was refusing to believe what was happening so it won't make my body move.

From the corner of my eyes I saw my mother walking up to Jungkook, laying her hand on his shoulder that the nurses stepped aside. She started speaking to him with her calm voice making him loosen his grip on the doctor who immediately rushed to the OR.

Jungkook stumbled back and hit the wall with his back. His face, horrified. Nervous and stressed. As the nurses left as well after my mother told them she got it, Jimin approached Jungkook.

"Jungkook.. I know it's hard but you have to stay calm now-" "Jimin my mother is fucking dying and you're telling me to fucking calm down?!" Jungkook snapped at him.

Jimin went a step back since Jungkook turned towards him. Now I could see his expression very well. And what I saw was pure anger and aggression.

"You're right, I'm sorry but throwing a tantrum won't bring you to anywhere. We are here for you.." Jimin said in a calm voice and Jungkook just scoffed bringing up his hands to his hair and letting them slide trough them.

He leaned against the wall again and slid down til he reached the bottom, sitting down. Hiding his face behind his hands but I saw him chewing nervously on his nails. His hands were shaking and his whole existence seemed so tiny and defenseless.

"Y/N..? Are you alright..?" I snapped out of my state and looked to my mother. As she saw that my eyes were teary, her gaze softened. She pulled me in her embrace and I hugged her back.

My hands pulled a little on her jacket as I tried to hold back my tears. I knew what was going on.

But she is strong, right?

She won't give up just like that, right?

She won't leave her only son, right?

All those thoughts made it even worse. I felt pain for Mrs Jeon and Jungkook. My eyes burned from holding back all those tears.

Yes, Jungkook is an asshole. But no one deserves this. And he...has his good sides too. It's.. fun with him.

And Mrs Jeon? She is adorable. She is such a strong woman who did everything for her son. A strong woman with a weak heart..

She doesn't deserve this.

"S-she will be alright, right..?" I asked with a shaky voice.

I felt my moms hand on my hair, going up and down.
"I don't know sweetheart.." She mumbled and I shifted my gaze towards Jungkook.

He was still on the ground with his legs close to his chest and his head low. His hands still trembling. To be honest..I really don't want to know what he is thinking. It probably would make me crash down..