Chapter 7

Y/n P.O.V

I was laying around lazily on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket with my head and hand peeking out only to slurp and hold my strawberry milk. Four damn days had already passed by and in those days the only thing I did was causing my butt to rest. I never thought I would ever say that but I miss my work-
and  school also. Gross. I hope the holidays end soon.

"Y/n! God you can't just watch TV all day long!" my mom came in "You can't just rot in here like a jobless failure!". I looked up to her and then back at the TV. She groaned madly and grabbed the remote control from beneath all the potato chip bags and wiped off the crumbs. When she turned off the TV I didn't even react like as if I was brain dead.

She sighed and turned the lights  on making me flinch as my eyes were not used to light anymore. "Come on, stand up!" she took my strawberry milk, placed it on the table and pulled me up on my feet. "Go shower, someone is coming for you." I looked at her eyes confused. "Who would-" I cleared my voice as it cracked from not talking and eating all the salty stuff. "Who would come for me and for what? I am totally fine here, just need some  time alone." I said before letting myself drop on the sofa.

I didn't only lose kickboxing and soon my dads studio, I also lost my room. Again to my grandparents. Wow Jungkook was right. I AM really a loser.

"Just go!" she pulled me up again, this time pushing me towards the stairs. I looked back at her as I went a few steps up. "Whatever!"

While I was showering I heard the door ringing and my mom opened the door right away. She spoke to someone who just replied with a sweet laugh. But I didn't mind as I couldn't recognize the voice anyway because of the loud shower.

I sighed freshened up while changing in my moms room in to something and then headed downstairs. When I stood in front of the door to the kitchen where the voices came from, I stopped as I recognized the male voice.

Jimin.

Why was he here? Whatever, he was here that was what mattered.

That brightened up my mood a little so I entered the room with a slight smile. I didn't care how I looked, I saw Jimin as a friend anyway.
"Oh Y/n! Finally!" my mom smiled as she saw me, she was turned to the door and Jimins back was facing the door so he had to turn a little around to look at me over his shoulder. He send me a sweet smile and I smiled too, approaching them and taking a seat next to my mother.

"I called Jimin so he can take you out as you don't listen to me." my mom explained "I wanted to call Jungkook too but he said he is busy.". -Wow what a lie!
That ass didn't have to do anything but to have his fun with women. Gross.

I rolled my eyes and Jimin just chuckled. "It's better this way I guess. I wanted to spend some time with Y/n alone and take her somewhere in order to cheer her up."

Me and my mom looked at him confused"Where?", we both asked at the same time making him widen his eyes.

"Wow okay you guys are really showing off that you are a good Mother and Daughter couple." My mom laughed slightly.
"So should we get going?" he asked and stood up, not answering our question.

I let it slide, probably a surprise. Damn I hated surprises but if it was for Jimin I could let it slide.
I stood up,"Uhm..I'll dry my hair quickly!" I said and rushed up the stairs.

-

-

-

When we left the house we started walking towards a direction. I still didn't know where we were going though.