Chapter 22

"Y/n", I heard a small whisper,"Wake up.", there was a gentle pull on my arm which tried to wake me up. I opened my eyes to be met with Jungkooks. So today he wasn't being jerk while waking me up.

"Jungkook?", I asked with half lidded eyes,"Why are you up so early?"

He smiled,"It's the day of the match dummy."

That's when it hit me....the match! With this match it would be decided whether I was qualified to attend Korean Championships or not.

"The duck!", I yelled as I rushed up to my feet and ran circles in the bedroom. His eyes followed my crazy self. "Ah I am so nervous.", I yelled as I walked faster and walked over to Jungkook shaking his collar,"It's match day today!"

He was taken aback by my action,"Yeah but why you freak out so much?", he laughed as he removed my arms from his collar and I started running again but because I was so hyped I tripped over a pillow on the ground and I was now pressed against the floor.

There was silence for a moment.

"Oh girl be careful.", he said as he gave me a worried yet judging look.

"Aish, at least I am fully awake now.", I shrugged my shoulders as I got up very patiently as if I wasn't freaking out like a panicked chicken seconds ago.

"Anyways breakfast is ready."

What a gentleman wow I was surprised.

"Nice. I am craving for some delicious food.", I rubbed my hands and clapped them as I happily walked over to the kitchen expecting a five course meal. But as soon as I spotted the table my face dropped,"You gotta be kidding me right?"

Jungkook appeared next to me trying to hide his smile,"You'll Just have a protein shake as your breakfast since you can fight better without a full stomach."

I cursed under my breath drinking that awful drink.
-
-
We were now standing in front of the hall,"Guys I am nervous!", I said as I tried to go away when Jimin pulled my arm back,"Little fighter don't be scared, you have trained so much now don't back off."

I sighed as I walked in with Jungkook on my left and him on my right.

I was heading to the fitting room,luckily I got one for myself. As I was about to take my shirt off someone bursted in. My shirt was already pulled up to reveal my stomach,"Yah! Can't you knock!", I yelled at the person entering.

It was Jungkook.

His eyes widened as he saw me and he turned around immediately,"Sorry. Thought you were ready."

"Gosh.", I scoffed as I continued changing,"DONT dare to look or I will kill you."

He scoffed,"Why should I look at you when there are so many hot girls walking around here."

This b*tch.

"Jungkook", I said in a calm voice,"Don't Make me waste my energy on you."

I was finished and he turned around,"Whatever, let's head inside."

As we were watching others having a fight I started to get nervous. I only had to win this one fight and it would be worth it.

I had two braids and my usual fighting outfit on which Jungkook made sure he didn't like it, even tho I don't know why.

"The next fight is I'm three minutes....Min y/n against Lee Hara.", the announcement appeared and I suddenly felt my stomach hurting, I walked away without telling the boys who were so focused on the match.

Jungkooks pov

I noticed that she wasn't there anymore,"Jimin you have seen y/n?"

He shook his head,"Maybe she's in the fitting room, go and check on her."