CHAPTER 5 UN-EXPLAINED FEELINGS

Christian’s POV

Damn it! Sa lahat ng oras ngayon kapa masisira. I said and hit the dashboard and take a sigh. I search for my phone and dialed my friend Ian to pick me up.

“Nandito ako sa starbucks malapit sa condo, nasira ang sasakyan ko. Pick me up here.” Ma utoridad kong pag sabi.

“Okay im on my way.”

The I hang up the call. I decided to wait inside a nearby cafe and have some coffee since I did not eat my breakfast. Wala ibang customer, I walk my way to the counter and order some freshly brewed coffee and take a seat at the corner.

I checked the time and its been 20 minutes since I asked Ian to pick me up.

“Ang tagal naman ng lalaking yun.” I said to myself and I decided to continue reading the book I had.

The door opens and a Prep looking guy came in. His wearing a semiformal attire and make his way to the counter.

Pinapanood kulang siyang makipag usap sa babae sa counter while taking a sip at my coffee.

He take a seat near the counter at ginala niya ang paningin niya. I grab my book and pretends that I’m reading it. I saw him looking straight at me.

Is he observing me? NO! he must be judging me cause his eyes were scanning me from head to toe.

“Should I say Hi?” I said to myself.

“NO!” sabi ko agad habang umiiling.

"Excuse me sir? Here is your order.” The girl from the counter said.

He stand to grab his order and stretched para e abot ang bayad.

“keep the change.”

He said and then he walked out.

“Arrogant.” I said softly then I smirked.

My phone beeps and it’s a message from Ian saying his outside. Inubos ko na ang kape ko then grab my things.

I Saw the guy earlier entering his car. as soon as he starts the engine I hear it roar, boy that sounds good then he hasted on its way to where he is going.

“sorry I’m late.” The guy behind me said while hinihingal ito.

I looked at my wrist watch and said..
“37 minutes since I asked you to pick me up.”

I said with a blank expression and cold tone, at nag lakad na papunta sa kotse niya.

Its easy to locate Ian’s car. It’s a Bugatti Chiron, his car always outshines the others. I entered the driver’s seat and opened the window.

“I’ll drive.” I said

“No I won’t let you.” Ang sabi niya habang papalapit sa sasakyan.

“I’m not asking.” Then I throw him a glare. I stretched my arms towards him and open my hands to ask for the key.

“You could just asked nicely you know.” He said then he handed me the key.

Sumakay na din siya and I automatically start the car and rushed to go to school.

Pag ka rating namin sa parking lot ng school I saw a very familiar car. It’s the car from earlier at starbucks. I was shocked, maybe its just a coincidence? but who else can afford that kind of car? I parked the car and lumabas na din kasi late na kame and the opening program will start.

I found myself staring at the car, scanning, observing if it was the care earlier.

"Zion? The girls are at the gym.” Ang sabi ni Ian na naka pag pabalik sa akin sa realidad. I just nod at him as my response. And rushed our way to the gym.

“Where have you been?” ang sabi ni May ann na naka pa mewang pa.

"It’s a long story.” Said Ian.