Dance AU

OOC bakugo because I want him to be nice in this AU fight me I dare you!

"Alright class, as you know my husband teaches jazz and modern." Hizashi said as his class nodded. "Well, we decided to do a show... together." Jirou frowned and turned to her friend Tokoyami.

"Why together? We do just fine when we're split up" she whispered

"I don't know" The boy whispered back. "guess we'll find out though huh"

"yeah... le-" At that moment the door opened and a tired-looking man walked in, he was wearing a black tank top and black sweat pants and leather shoes that have what looks like foam heels. Behind him came a boy with red and white hair, a boy with fluffy blonde hair, a boy with bright red hair with black roots who had his arm slung over the blondies shoulder, a boy with pale purple hair, a girl with long black hair, another boy with blonde hair and a lightning shape in it, and finally a tall boy with white hair that covered one of his eyes. God that poor girl. Hizashi hugged the man and the purple-haired boy. 

"This is my husband Aizawa, and my son shinsou," The blond teacher said "you'll be in partners to stretch so grou-"

"I'll be picking pairs," Aizawa said. Shinsous eyes widened in fear. "jirou and momo, shouji and tokoyami, todoroki and problem child-"

"I twisted my ankle trying jazz ONE time Mr. Aizawa!!" Midorya said.

"Denki and sero, shinsou and monoma, Kirishima and mina, and bakugo and hagakure." The man finished as if midorya hadn't spoken. "and then we'll put you in groups two of five and one group of four to get to know each other, while also considering who you are going to be working with."

"He is WAY stricter than Hizashi!" Monoma said.

"yes I am, and it seems you want to show your classmates and my students a fouette?" The disheveled man raised an eyebrow

"no, sir...."

~after stretching~

"alright groups of five, I'm choosing these ones Aizawa," Hizashi said "alright so first group Denki, sero, Kirishima, and mina. tokoyami, jirou, bakugo, shinsou, and todoroki. hagakure, shouji, monoma, momo, and midorya. Split now." Immediately Aizawa's students went to try and find their groups, everyone knew each other because of initiation but no one talked much unless you had the same teacher. Tokoyami and jirou went to the corner of the room, soon being found by bakugo, then todoroki and shinsou.

"Okay we need to get to know each other, there are only 15 minutes left in class so we should go to someone's house. Whose house should we go to?" jirou said. 

"Alright, listen, you guys an come to my house... don't touch or break ANYTHING without permission." Bakugo said.

"Alright, thanks bakugo!" tokoyami said.

"Saturday at 3:00 don't forget, or come early I would prefer you late..." The blonde said.

I'm doing this cause I love dance, and this AU..... also this isn't going to focus on the ships, It will be focused on the squad preparing for the show. I'm also working on broken memories part 2 right now so it might be a while til' another update.