Jirou Oneshot

"GODDAMNIT TOKOYAMI" jirou shouted, angrily, at her best friend. "GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS WE CAN'T ONLY COMFORT YOU! WE HAVE PROBLEM OF OUR OWN TO TAKE CARE OF!"

"THEN GET OUT OF MY ROOM JIROU, IF YOU'RE SO TERRIBLY BUSY GET OUT!" Toko yelled back almost crying.

"FINE" jirou stormed out of the room, pissed. 'god I hate this place... I hate everything and everyone in it too. She arrived at her room and jumped onto her bed about to pick at the nail polish on her nails 'wait- tokoyami spent forever on these... WAIT why do I care how long he took I'm supposed to be angry at him...' Jirou sat there for a moment thinking. 

"I don't hate anyone else, do I... it's just myself isn't it..." Jirou said realizing it slowly. "I was so mean so so so mean" she started crying "He didn't do anything wrong..." she said to herself. 'I made him cry' she realized 'Toko refuses to cry no matter what, I hurt him enough to make him cry....' Jirou continued to cry sobs and hiccups getting quieter and quieter as it went on

"I want to die" she mumbled almost inaudibly "I want to die" she repeated these words over and over and over until she was almost screaming. "I need to die." Jirou gets up shaking and makes her way to her closet pulling out and opening a box, inside was something silver glinting in the sunlight filtering through her window. 

"I made Tokoyami cry" She slid the razor across her arm once for every syllable. Once she was done with that, she dropped the razor on the floor and pulled a rope from the very back of the closet. 

"I need to die. I need to die." She tied it into a noose, then claimed onto a chair and started tying it to the roof. She was almost done when the door slammed open.

"JIROU" Tokoyami ran into her room and pulled her off the chair falling to the floor with her in his arms. "what are you doing Ji?!"

"I made you cry... why aren't you angry" she hiccupped.

"Oh I'm furious, but not because you yelled at me. Because you thought that this was how you fixed the problem?! Ji... that's not going to fix anything I don't know what I'd do without you..."

"but.."

"shush Jirou let me bandage your wrists and then you need to rest up okay?"

"Okay..." Jirou said as Tokoyami go up and grabbed the first aid kit. When he sat back down and started bandaging her arm. Once he was done he picked her up with surprising strength and put her in her bed.

"Goodnight Jirou. Sleep well." The boy said as he walked out of the room.

There ya go children have some platonic tokojirou angst working on todorokis angst chapter right now. you do not understand how tempted I was to kill Jirou off. But i could /N E V E R/