1-A as monster pt.2

IM BACK WITH PART TWO YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKS!!!!!!!!! Let's not dilly dally though let's get right into it!

Satou- Fear Gorta

about- is a phantom of hunger resembling a human. According to Yeats' Fairy and Folk Tales of the Irish Peasantry, the fear gorta walks the earth during times of famine, seeking alms from passers-by. In this version, the fear gorta can be a potential source of good luck for generous individuals. Harvey relates a myth that the fear gorta was a harbinger of famine during the Great Irish Famine of the 1840s, and that the spirit originally arises from a patch of Hungry grass.

Bakugo- Chimera

about- a three-headed monster that ravaged the countryside of Lykia (Lycia) in Anatolia. It was a bizarre fire-breathing creature with the body and head of a lion, a goat's head rising from its back, the udders of a goat, and a serpent for a tail.

Kiri- Oread

about- is a mountain nymph. They differ from each other according to their dwelling: the Idaeae were from mount Ida, Peliades from Pelion, etc. They were associated with Artemis, since the goddess, when she went out hunting, preferred mountains and rocky precipices.'

Aoyama- Incubus

about- An incubus is a demon in male form who, according to mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleeping women in order to engage in sexual activity with them. Its female counterpart is a succubus. Salacious tales of incubi and succubi have been told for many centuries in traditional societies. Some traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, mental state, or even death.

todoroki- Andres

about- Andras is a Great Marquis (a Prince to other authors) of Hell, having under his command thirty legions of demons. He sows discord among people. According to the Goetia, Andras was a Grand Marquis of Hell, appearing with a winged angel's body and the head of an owl or raven, riding upon a strong black wolf and wielding a sharp and bright sword. He was also responsible for sowing discord and commanded 30 infernal legions. He is the 63rd of the 72 spirits of Solomon. Andras was considered to be a highly dangerous demon, who could kill the conjuring magician and his assistants if precautions were not taken. A misstep outside the magical protective circle could mean instant death for the conjurer(s), and Andras was always trying to lure them out.

Midorya- Djinn

about- also known as genies (with the more broad meaning of spirits, or demons depending on the source), are supernatural creatures in early pre-Islamic and Arabian and later Islamic mythology and theology. Like humans, they are created with fitra, neither born as believers nor as unbelievers, but their attitude depends on whether or not they accept God's guidance. Since jinn are neither innately evil nor innately good, Islam was able to adapt spirits from other religions during its expansion. Jinn are not a strictly Islamic concept; rather, they may represent several beliefs integrated into Islam.

kouda- Angel (I'll throw hands if you disagree>:( )

about- An angel is generally a being found in various religions. Abrahamic religions often depict angels as benevolent celestial beings who act as intermediaries between God (or heaven) and humans. Other roles of angels include protecting and guiding human beings and carrying out tasks on behalf of God. Abrahamic religions often organize angels into hierarchies, although such rankings may vary between sects in each religion. Such angels may receive specific names (such as Gabriel or Michael) or titles (such as seraph or archangel). People have also extended the use of the term "angel" to various notions of spirits or figures found in other religious traditions. The study of angels is known as angelology. Angels expelled from Heaven are referred to as fallen angels as distinct from the heavenly host.

tooru- skin-walker

about- is a type of harmful witch who has the ability to turn into, possess, or disguise themselves as an animal. The term is never used for healers. Navajo witches, including skin-walkers, represent the antithesis of Navajo cultural values. While community healers and cultural workers are known as medicine men and women, or by terms in the local, indigenous language, witches are seen as evil, performing twisted ceremonies and manipulating magic in a perversion of the good works medicine people traditionally perform. In order to practice their good works, traditional healers learn about both good and evil magic. Most can handle the responsibility, but some people can become corrupt and choose to become witches.

Iida- Wendigo (It's because he can't be satisfied unless the thing is gone, perfect, or dead, much like a wendigo)

about- is a mythological creature or evil spirit from the folklore of the first nations Algonquian tribes based in the northern forests of Nova Scotia, the East Coast of Canada, and the Great Lakes Region of Canada and the United States. The wendigo is described as a monster with some characteristics of a human or as a spirit who has possessed a human being and made them become monstrous. Its influence is said to invoke acts of murder, insatiable greed, and the cultural taboos against such behaviors.

uraraka- harpy

about- In greek and roman mythology, a harpy (plural harpies or Harpuiai) is a half-human and half-bird personification of winds. They feature in Homeric poems.

done! Don't question me on Iidas please, I have my reasons and headcanons tell me how it was and if you disagree with any (E X C E P T   I I D A S) anyways see ya next update!