IV. "Their pearly whites"

y/n

After being choked she started to tie my hands together. It finally clicked on why she was on the ground that long, she was grabbing the rope.

"You know, you can just let me go and I can owe you one..." She rolled her eyes and forced me to sit on the chair. She then tied my legs together and to the legs of the chair.

"Yeah no, that's not gonna happen." It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"What, do you have something against me..." Yeji stood really close to me and stayed there.

"You. Are. A. Pirate. How could I trust you? All you want is gold and maybe rum." She sneered at me leaving me in the chair. She got ready to get the guards while I stayed staring at her.

"You know what you need?" I asked Yeji, she doesn't seem to be listening though as she sharpened the sword."You need a boyfriend."

"Not interested." She said in a monotone voice.

"Alright, then a girlfriend." She scoffed and shook her head. I smiled and chuckled a little. That caused her to look up.

"What?"

"Oh my Yeji, it's obvious. So obvious. You like someone!" I continued to laugh. She continues to stare at me and shook her head in denial. "Hmm, let's see. What kind of girls do you like?" Yeji didn't answer and kept on sharpening the sword. "Maybe Chaeryeong..." That caused her to stop completely, dropping her sharpened sword.

She then punched my stomach causing me to bend forward. She then pulled my hair and forced me to make straight eye contact with her.

"No, I don't like her like that, but I love her like a sister. I swear if you lay a hand on her..." She curled her fist again as emphasis.

"Well, well, well. I guess I found your weakness." While she walked away I finally set the ropes from my hands free. I riled her up on purpose so that I have enough time to cut the ropes holding my hands together. I pulled the knife in front of me and quickly slashed the rest of the ropes. Then I walked behind Yeji and pulled her by the neck to the ground.

"Goodnight..." I then hit her head on the ground making her pass out. I then grabbed a sword and left the place before the guards could catch up to me.

'Time for a little trip...'

After finding out Chaeryeong's place and talking to her for a little bit I started to see why Yeji may or may not have a crush on her. I saw her confused stare as I shoved cookies down my throat it made my heart flutter.

Oh yeah, I definitely like her.

But she can't get in the way of my plans so I left after a bit. When I landed on the ground the guards saw me and started to sprint.

'Oh shit' I thought quickly running away. I was then stopped by Tight pants. He smiled and grabbed my arm.

The other guards grabbed my belongings and cuffed me.

"Yeah, did you think we will let you get away with this..." I rolled my eyes as they pulled me away.

chaeryeong

It was finally night time. The maid helped me wash up and ready for bed.

"You know Chaeryeong, you should choose someone who will love and care for you." I smiled politely at her.

"I know." I said, trying to end the conversation. But she kept going.

"That pirate, she seems pretty good." I laughed causing the maid to scrunch her eyebrows. "What's so funny?"

The thing is I was fascinated by pirates. I like the way they do things and tried to learn how they did it. I know some rules that they have amongst each other which may or may not be useful. Who knows...

"Father would never allow me to be with a pirate, he wants me to be with a rich man who can fight and protect me. He wants me to be safe at all times." I sighed and pulled the covers over me more.

"Goodnight miss." The maid said and left me there to ponder on my thoughts.

Although the things I said was true, my father never allowed me to be with anyone that isn't rich and powerful, I wouldn't care. I would make an effort to love whoever it is and try to make it work with them. But that's just me.

As soon as I was about to close my eyes, there was a loud yell outside. I got up and looked out there. That's where I saw four mean-looking pirates coming towards the house.

'That's a bit worrying' I thought immediately leaving my room. There were knocks that could be heard from anywhere in the house. The butler went for the door before I could warn him. When he opened the door, the four pirates stared him down.

"Hello." One said creepily and shot the butler in the head. I widened my eyes and ran back to my room.

'Are you kidding me?' I sprinted to my closet and tried to remain silent. The pirates went through all of my stuff, kicking everything down and picking up anything that has value. They searched for a bit until they saw my closet. The four of them smiled and went for it at the same time.

Meanwhile, I was panicking there. They dramatically reached for the doorknob and opened the closet. They saw me smiled, giving me a front-row seat of their... pearly whites? I realized that they were all girls, and kinda cute-

'Oh jeez staphhhh' I thought. They're trying to kill me.

"Parlay code," I said without stuttering. The four of them stared at me in confusion.

"What-"

"Parlay code, I'm pretty sure you know what that means." One of them chuckled and took me by the arm.

"Well alright then, let's take you to Olivia..." The rest of the girls made way as one of them pulled me out of the room.

"What's your name." A girl asked, I just stared at her without saying a word. She sighed and made me stop walking. She then grabbed my jaw and pinned me against the wall.

"Seriously Yves? Cut it out." One of them said and grabbed me again. She rolled her eyes making sure that I was paying attention.

"When I ask a question, you answer it." I just nodded but still didn't say my name. I could that she has a short temper and was about to grab me again when the girl who grabbed my arm first held her back.

"Stop."

"What's your problem Heejin? She's not answering me! Is she a mute or what?" Yves yelled out. She then pulled out a dagger making the rest of them back up.

"Oh well, I tried," Heejin said and shoved me to Yves. I then fell to the ground making me look up to her. I could see Yves smirking at me, she leaned down and put the dagger on my neck.

"Let's try this again... who are you." She said slowly the dagger already touching my neck.

"Chaeryeong." Yves titled her head.

"Chaeryeong... what?" I sighed and tried to think of the last name.

"Chaeryeong Hwang." All of them raised their eyebrows at that. Heejin picked me up from the ground and dragged me out of my house.