I. "Stranded"

Y/n

The night sky sparkled as the stars shined down on me. I trudged on the deserted island and sighed.

'I can't believe I got kicked out of my own damn ship'

I decided to rest, seeing a coconut tree ahead. I dramatically slid down and landed on my ass with a thump. My whole body was wet as it was hauled overboard. Good thing it was the summer so it was tolerable.

The ship slowly sailed away as my crew- ex crewmates, left me behind on the island. They left me with nothing but a pistol with one shot in it. The black flag waving mockingly at me as the ship grew smaller and smaller until it disappeared on the dark horizon. I scoffed, anger filling me up again as I struggled to stand. I threw the gun on the ground and stomped on it.

"The treasure was right fucking there but did they listen... no... they fucking kicked me off. I'm the damn captain!" I yelled to no one, kicking sand and punching the air. I was pissed, to say the least. I looked around me to see droopy trees and dried up bushes.

"I'm gonna fucking die here!" I yelled up at the sky and screamed some more.

After my mini temper tantrum, I explored the island a bit more, finding a secret door leading down. That made me a little happy because there was a lot of rum just resting there. I laughed a little and got three huge bottles.

"Now this... this is more tolerable," I whispered to myself, mostly because I lost most of my voice from the screaming. I opened the bottle and drunk all of it in one go.

"Ahhh," I breathed out and opened another bottle of rum. There was no food here, and I can't eat fish for shit, so I'm pretty sure that I was gonna fucking die. The thought of me dying just made me mad all over again. I grunted out and stood up abruptly.

"Mark my words Olivia, when I get out of this godforsaken island I'm going to fucking kill you. So much for being my first mate." I said lowly as I took another swig. The horrible feeling when the crew chose Olivia over me was still there.

"I need more rum..." I whispered out and went to the hole. When I got there, I saw something shiny on the ground. I tilted my head like a confused dog and went up to it. Once I saw what it was I smiled wide.

"Oh man..." I whispered out, holding the Aztec coin up in the air, "I guess you missed one..." I started laughing while putting the coin in my bra.

"Get ready Olivia, cause I'm coming for you."

Chaeryeong

"Chaeryeong! You need to get ready!" I sighed and got up from my bed. I looked up to see my dad staring. "Well, don't just sit there, go wear the dress. You need to look your best when you marry your future husband." I sighed and nodded, getting up and softly pushing him out of my room. I love my dad it's just that he's a bit much sometimes.

Yes, I am about to get married but he didn't propose yet. I needed to marry him for rich purposes, you know, keeping the bloodline filthy rich and powerful. I didn't want this life, but for my dad, I'd do anything.

My mom left us when I was young, leaving a distraught father with money. My mom didn't care about the riches, surprisingly. She just wanted to be happy with my father. He never got over her. I hope that one day, I will find her.

"Ms. Chaeryeong..." I blinked several times before addressing the maids. "... are you ready?"

"Yes... yes my apologies. Let's get started now."

"Is...is this.. corset really... really necces- ow!" I stopped talking halfway as the maid pulled the corset tighter. My dad then peeked through the door to see how everything was going.

"Is... is everything alright?"

"Yes father, I'll meet you out- ow!" The maid pulled again making it hard to breathe.

"I'm sorry miss-"

"Just finish... please. And father I will be out soon." He nodded and closed the door.

"And... done! Are you ready?" The maid said. I looked at her straight in the eyes immediately intimidating her.

"Do... I look... ready?" I panted out. I could barely breathe, my face was flushed red and my hair was in a messy bun. Worse of all the fucking pressure around my entire torso is not it. The maid quickly shook her head and pulled me to the mirror.

After ten minutes I was presentable again and left my room.

"Father, are you ready?" He looked up from down the stairs and smiled at me.

"Let's go, princess..."

As we were about to leave there was a knock on the door. My dad sighed and opened it. I smiled when I saw who it was and gave her a huge hug.

"Oop, hello Chaeryeong." She said politely, making me smile wider.

"Yeji," I said softly and let go of the hug. My father raised his eyebrow at me making me confused.

"So, Yeji do you have..."

"- yes sir. Here." She handed him a sword.

"Ahhh, thank you, I've been waiting a while for this." He held the sword and gave it a couple swings. Yeji smiled and stepped back.

"I'm sure you are busy, please be on your way. Be safe." She whispered the last part to me. My father smiled and took the sword with him to the chariot.

"When am I not..." I said softly to her. I could feel her staring at my back as I entered the chariot.

"Don't fall for her, I've seen the way you've been looking at her." My dad told me as he marveled at the sword. I laughed and shoved him lightly.

"We're not like that." My father raised his eyebrow at me again.

"Alright. Wow, this girl can make a hell of a sword. I need to pay her more for what she does." I smiled as he complimented Yeji.

Yeji and I have been friends for a while.

My father had a business trip to attend to, he forced me to come along because there was the danger of pirates at the time.

Long story short Yeji was seen floating on a piece of wood making us pull her up. We then took her to the town where she discovered her love for swords and girls.

She had a necklace though, which I took because I didn't want anyone to raise suspicion on her. It had a Pirates logo, it seemed to be marked out of gold as it weighed a ton when I wore it. I eventually gave it back to her but she told me to keep it because in her words 'I would miss her a lot'. I reached for my neck to see the necklace still there. She's right, I almost always miss her.