XVI. "This is not good."

Yeji

"It's been two days of us fucking floating on the ocean!" Ryujin yelled at me while wildly waving her hands up in the air.

"Can you fucking relax! Everything is under control!" I yelled at her.

"Alright, I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you're not being a very good captain right now! You don't even know our heading!"

"Land!" I screamed back.

We were currently yelling at each other in the office of the Interceptor, we are not getting along at all.

"This is ridiculous!" Ryujin screamed out and stormed off the ship. I rolled my eyes and angrily followed her.

"Are you serious? How professional of you to walk out-"

"Ship! Coming up fast!" Everyone turned around and saw a ship coming for us.

"Oh god, it's the Black Pearl!" Someone yelled out and everyone started to run around, panicked.

I watched everyone just run while Ryujin and I stood there.

"Are they usually like this?" I asked Ryujin who only shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know but the Black Pearl is coming for us, and fast." Ryujin replied making me nod my head.

"Everyone!" I yelled out causing them to stop running like headless chickens. "We need to lose them!"

"And how do we do that?" Chaeryeong said popping out of nowhere. I just stared at her blankly.

Wow not my proudest moment at all. I had no idea what to do.

Chaeryeong

I just scoffed as Yeji stared blankly at me.

"Seriously?" She shrugged her shoulders and I sighed looking around the ship. There were a lot of barrels and things that we didn't really need.

"Everyone, start throwing things that we don't need overboard. The lighter the ship the faster we go!" I announced to them. Everyone yelled and got to work.

I looked at Yeji who only put her head down in embarrassment.

"Yeah... that's a good idea. My bad." Yeji apologized. I scoffed and rubbed my eyes.

"I was sleeping and I wake up to you fighting with Ryujin about who's captain. Honestly both of y'all aren't fit at all." I bluntly told Yeji. I then went up to the ship to see them still gaining speed.

They were going faster, making us impossible to lose them.

"Oh no, this not good." Ryujin said.

"Everyone, to ready to fight if we need to! Load the cannons, ready your swords!" I yelled out causing them to yell in agreement.

I could feel Ryujin and Yeji staring at me. I turned to see them nodding at each other.

"If we get out of this alive, you should be captain." Ryujin said making Yeji nod along.

Y/n

"So... you might be wondering why I called you here." I chuckled a little as Jisu sat there, pouting at me.

"Well duh... the people in this ship kinda hate me because I'm your best friend." I laughed at that.

"It's not my fault I'm the captain."  Jisu stuck out her tongue before giving a serious face.

"But seriously, why am I here?" I sighed and fixed my hair.

To be honest I just wanted to see her. It's been a while since we had a conversation, mostly because we were too busy taking all the gold in the world.