XIV. "She's been suspicious lately"

Yuna (after Ryujin left)

I sighed as I saw Ryujin walk out the door for the billionth time this month.

She has always been leaving and never telling me where she's going. It's sad because she keeps forgetting our dates, saying she has important things to do.

I mean, come on... I'm her fucking girlfriend. Shouldn't I be the first priority?

I've had enough of her leaving without telling me where she's going or coming back. Once she came back after two months and her excuse was that she got lost.

She's a pirate and if a pirate really wants something or go somewhere... well they wouldn't stop until they find the place.

Ryujin just isn't trying hard in our relationship so I did what every good girlfriend would've done.

"Please... Y'all owe me for that one time..." I begged Soyeon who only rolled her eyes.

"Why should we go back to the sea? It has nothing for us there... Plus I don't want to be trapped in the same ship with Shuhua and Soojin." Soyeon tried to reason with me.

"Yeah, but did you know how hard it was to convince that guy to let me 'borrow' the ship!" I said in a loud voice. 

"You stole it yes, but-"

"It was hard to steal! Why would I steal the ship for you if you're not gonna fucking use it!" I yelled out making her friends look at her.

"Soyeon... is this girl troubling you?" One of them said and went up to me. I didn't even flinch, I knew I could beat her up if I really wanted to.

"Minnie, stop. She's a friend." I stared Minnie down until she walked away and sat on the stool again.

"Stop doing that Yuna, you're going to start a fight," Soyeon said and sat up from her chair.

"Come on... help a friend out. I'm worried about my girl, she's always out in the ocean and I get to stay home and wait for her to return like a lost puppy." Soyeon sighed and looked around. "I really would love to help ya, but I gotta problem..."

"What is it?"

"I don't really have a crew anymore, they left cuz I cheated them and didn't give them the gold I promised them..." I hit my head on the table and groaned.

"I swear to Davy Jones... Soyeon!" I then jumped up and grabbed her by the collar. I think Minnie was expecting that because she got up immediately and tried to pull me away from her.

"Let her go!" Minnie yelled trying to loosen my death grip on Soyeon.

"Look, I just want to see if Ryujin is safe. If you want a crew... I can get you a crew. Just don't use that excuse with me..." I growled out before letting go of her.

"This is exactly the reason we didn't work out!" Soyeon yelled after me as I quickly walked away. I then turned around making her flinch a little.

"You better not be gone by the time I get back here," I said in a low dangerous voice. Soyeon nodded and held up her hands as if to surrender.

"You're the boss," I heard her say before I completely left the building.

"What did I fucking see in her?" I growled before going to find a crew.

soyeon

"This is not good..." I whispered and went to the back of the club. Yuna busts into my bar and demands me to take her to the ocean and follow Ryujin. First of all that's fucking creepy and thank goodness I broke up with her. Second of all what a violation of privacy!

"Soyeon..." I turned around and saw Miyeon giving me a look.

"Heh, I might be in a bit of trouble."

"I'm pretty sure she's going to find a crew for you... but did you tell her that Ryujin she's a..." Miyeon trailed off, not finishing her sentence.

"No! I'm her fucking ex! You think she'll believe me when I tell her that Ryujin is a fucking immortal zombie!" I yelled out and started to pace around the bar.

"Look, you didn't mean to walk in on them-"

"Oh my gosh! Shut up before I choke you!" I yelled out causing Miyeon to chuckle and back up.

"Alright, calm down... I guess she's gonna be in for a surprise..." Miyeon said and looked at the backdoor. I looked up and saw Yuqi staring at us.

"So, we gonna go back to sea?" She asked leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah... Yuna is pretty persuasive..." I groaned and hit my head against the wall.

"I don't want to see Ryujin in the moonlight though..." I started to whine because it was truly terrifying.

Back then I thought I made a mistake about breaking up with Yuna so I went ahead to her cottage and tried to apologize. When I knocked on her door, Ryujin was the one that answered.

I really had the audacity to ask her where Yuna was. All Ryujin had to do was step in the moonlight and there it was.

She was literally a skeleton. It frightened me so much that I never went back. My fear only grew when I realized Ryujin was a pirate and was always in the sea.

Yup I'm really not excited to follow Ryujin.

"When do you think Yuna will be back?" Yuqi asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"She's unpredictable like that."

"Wanna bet? I say she'll be back in thirty minutes." Minnie said. She was telling Yuqi more than me. I didn't want any part of Yuna's life anymore.

"Yeah have fun betting that. I'm just gonna be over here-" I stopped saying the sentence when I saw Yuna standing there with her hands on her hips.

"I found a crew. They said they're willing to help for free!" Yuna said sweetly. I tilted my head at that.

No here ever does work for free.

"How...?" Yuna laughed and went in with the crew. I smiled and grabbed Yuna's hand.

"I told them that if you were a terrible captain they could get the ship."

"What!" I said in a loud voice. This caused some of the customers to look back. I gave a bashful smile before going to the back.

Yuna followed me, crossing her arms as she saw how nervous I was.

"That wasn't part of the deal. Especially not my ship!" I said in a loud voice. Yuna rolled her eyes at that.

"Seriously. I got you the ship. You don't even sail anymore! So you better be a great captain for them because they need leadership." Yuna spat at me. "Oh, and we leave in the evening." Yuna smiled at me and walked out the bar.

I groaned and hit my head against the wall.

I then walked back to the front, Yuna's crew staring at me.

"So... you're the captain?" I nodded at the girl and grabbed a drink.

"Well let me introduce me and the crew, my name is Sowon..."