V. "Pretty pirate"

y/n

"Hear pooch, here doggie." A prisoner tried to lure the prison dog to him. I can't believe they left a dog in charge of the keys.

"Have fun doing that..." I scoffed at the rest of the prisoners. They shook their heads at me and continued to get the attention of the dog.

'Can't I just get some fucking sleep here?' I thought, leaning back against the wall. My nice little cell has everything a pirate could dream of. A toilet and a nice view of the outside world. The walls were dusty, but sturdy. It had a light brown color to it, my least favorite color. The floor was worse, little pebbles were on the cracks so if I wasn't careful I'd get accidentally poked in my ass or thigh.

It was night time when I woke up to the idiots babbling about a dog.

"Guys, it's not like the dog is going to create a hole for you to jump out of!" I yelled at them. I just wanted some sleep.

One of them blew a raspberry at me and kept talking loudly.

Suddenly there were multiple loud yells outside. I tried to peer out the window when a blast came out of nowhere. I turned around to the front of the cell where there was rubble all over the ground. I then looked at the other prisoners who was just as shocked as I was.

That blast actually left a hole on their side of the cell. I groaned and rolled my eyes. They wasted no time cheering and jumping out the hole.

"I guess you were wrong, something did create a hole for us! Have fun in there!" One of them yelled at me before sprinting out the hole. I shook my head in annoyance and sat down again.

Hopefully someone will come for me, if not then I'll find a way out. Just not now.

I lifted my pirate hat to ruffle my hair.

'This is fine.' I thought making my hat act like a pillow and rested on the ground.

chaeryeong

This was a big mistake. I should've just let them kill me.

"Heejin stop fucking poking me!" Yves said as she pulled me with her out of my house and into the gravely path.

"No, you made me look like a fucking idiot out there. Now this girl is gonna die thinking I was a fucking coward! I'm gonna tell Chu you dumb bitch." Heejin explained angrily as she snatched me away from her.

"I'm actually going to shoot you." Yves said.

"Guys you need to cut it out." One of them said. Everyone looked at her and rolled their eyes.

"Vivi, no offense but no one is going to listen to you." Yves said. Vivi scoffed and grabbed me by the arm.

"I'm going to hold on to her, the rest of you need to sort out whatever problem you guys have." Thats when the two pirates started to yell at each other. Vivi sighed and looked at me. She then pulled me to a nearby bench and sat down along with the other pirate whose name I still didn't know.

"I'm Haseul by the way. I don't really talk when I'm around them." She told me in a low voice. I nodded and waited for Yves and Heejin to stop fighting. It's gotten to the point where both of them took out their daggers and started to swing at each other. That's when Haseul had enough.

"If you guys don't stop I'm going to tell Olivia!" Haseul yelled at them. Heejin and Yves stared at Hasuel and looked at each other. They then stopped fighting and fixed their appearance.

"Well, we were never fighting anyways so you can't say shit. Let's go everyone." Heejin said in a demanding voice.

I rolled my eyes and followed them. When we arrived in the middle of town, there was chaos everywhere. Shops had broken windows, doors busted down and pirates looting everything that was shiny. My eyes widened at the sight. That's when the pirates decided to move faster.

"Let's go, we don't want to be caught in this mess." Haseul said and started to jog a little.

I jogged with them, not wanting to anger any of them. From the corner of my eye I saw a figure fighting a pirate. Before I could turn to fully look at them Haseul made a sharp turn, not letting me see who the person was.

'I swear they looked familiar.'

yeji

Are you kidding me?

I can't believe I got knocked out by a pirate. I got up from the ground and looked around. It was night time, I realized that my boss already left for the day.

'I can't believe that old man just left me here to die!' I thought angrily dusting my shirt. I decided to clean up a bit before going home for the day.

That pirate, I'm going to kill her when I get another chance.

As I angrily thought about the witty pirate there was a loud yell coming from outside. I stopped fixing myself and peeped out the window. There were pirates going around wrecking the place. Soon enough one saw me.

I scrambled back in the workshop and quickly took out a sword. The pirate that saw me kicked open my door and stared right into my eyes. I felt my back shiver as the pirate slowly made their way towards me.

"Stay back." I said trying to be brave. Key word, trying. The pirate giggled and took of their pirate hat. That's when I got a good look at her.

She was pretty...? What is it with these good looking pirates.

Not that y/n is hot. She isn't. Anyways.

She smirked at me and twirled the sword a little. I finally got my shit together and got in a defending pose.

"I'm not here to hurt you... just wanted to look at you closer. You're hot." The pirate said and lifted both her hands in the process. She put the sword away and walked slowly towards me.

I couldn't move because of how pretty she was.

Y/n was tolerable but she wasn't my type, this girl however... is definitely my type.

While I was busy with my thoughts the pirate smirked at me and walked backwards again.

"Until next time pretty girl..." She said winking at me and left the workshop.

I lowered my sword and let out a huff. Why did she intimidate me?

I then snapped myself back to reality and sprinted out the door. I forgot all about Chaeryeong.

Looking to my left I saw four pirates jogging to the dock.

I thought I saw someone familiar but I shrugged it off.

Today is just not my day.