IX. "Meeting the crew"

Y/n

"Guys, please... can't we just talk..."

"What the hell do you mean talk? There's nothing to talk about at all!" I slowly backed away from the angry girl, she was finally held back by Ryujin.

"Please let her explain..." Ryujin said defending me. I gave them a smile and opened my mouth to try and speak again when someone came up from behind me and put me in a choke hold.

"You stole my ship! Why in the world would I help you?" Another girl spat in my ear. I let her do whatever she wanted because there's no way I'm breaking my neck before killing Olivia.

"Cut it out will you! She'll give you guys the Black Pearl if you help her." That made everyone stop talking.

When we left Ryujin's place she told me that there would be a crew. She also said that they have a huge grudge on me because of the things I did. They were minor things too.

I just thought it was unfair, just because I stole a ship or had sex with someone's girlfriend doesn't mean they had to come for me! It's not that deep.

We were currently at a bar area or something where Ryujin's friends hang out and drink their lives away.

I then pushed the girl behind me and gave Ryujin a glare.

"What am I gonna do?" I said angrily. Ryujin rolled her eyes and grabbed my shoulder causing me to wince.

"If you want them to cooperate then you need to give them something." Ryujin tried to explain to me.

"Yeah I could've given them the fucking gold that Olivia and her crew stored! Not my fucking ship!" I said in a loud voice.

"Did you say... gold?" Ryujin and I turned around to see a very interested group of girls. One of them laughed and stepped forward.

"Well, why didn't you just say so? Jeongyeon Yoo at your service." She mockingly bowed at me making me roll my eyes.

"That's my thing." I said making Ryujin giggle. That made me glare at her shutting her up immediately.

"Well, we like gold so... lead us the way. Our crew is Twice just so you know... I would introduce you to them but, you'd just forget their names." Jeongyeon said. I nodded along with her, she isn't wrong.

"Okay... basically all I need you guys to do is to do everything I tell you. If you do that we might have a chance at surviving." I summarized a bit. They all nodded and let me lead the way to the ship. When I saw all of them board I had a feeling I was forgetting something.

I gave Ryujin a glance making her tilt her head like a puppy.

"What?" She asked I put my hands on my hips and tapped t foot on the wood.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something... I just can't put my finger on it..."

yeji

"Where the fuck did she go?" I whispered angrily, walking the dirt roads. I went back to Ryujin's place but they already left, leaving me to find Y/n and her sorry ass. I groaned and walked in front of a stall that sold bread.

"Can I have a loaf please..." I asked politely. The guy nodded and gave me a bag with the loaf. I gave him some coins and walked away, eating as I searched for the dumb pirate.

I walked for about a good five minutes before I heard a yell from the other side of the town. Me being a nosy person I am I jogged to where the chaos was happening. I peered over a guy's shoulder looking at the mess.

There were two pirates fighting to the death, both swinging harshly, loud clangs echoing around the area. Of course I had to stop them, mostly because I didn't want blood to go on my boots when I go back to the sea. They were fighting right in front of the beach so if I had to go past them... well I would be able to.

"Ok you guys need to stop." I told them stepping up a little. One of the pirates looked at me and smirked.

"Hey look, you see that Jisu? She told you to stop fighting me." The pirate named Jisu scoffed and turned around making eye contact with me.

My eyes widened when I saw that it was the pirate who 'wanted to take a closer took at me.'

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the pretty lady from the shop." She said confidently strolling over to me. People made way for her every step she took. When she reached me she quickly tried to hit me but I drew my sword and blocked her before she could slice my hand off.

"Wow... and good reflexes also, you're just my type." She then put her sword back on her side. I still didn't trust her and kept my sword up. She raised her eyebrow at me and raised both of her hands.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to alarm you... I wasn't going to actually hit you. Just wanted to see your reaction." Jisu smirked at me and walked away.

"Let's go Lisa." The pirate named Lisa just scoffed but didn't move a muscle.

"I'm still mad as hell. Let's go, round fifty." Lisa got in a fighting stance but Jisu didn't move. She looked at me and winked.

"I would but my baby here doesn't like fights... let's go settle this on the ship." Lisa scoffed and put her sword back where it belonged.

"Olivia is not gonna be happy when I'm beating your ass on the fucking deck."

"You wish." Jisu responded and walked towards the beach. Before they fully left, Jisu turned around to look at me once more. She then waved at me before disappearing into the crowd.

That's when I finally put my sword down and relaxed.

'She's so fucking pretty.' I thought the people around me started to walk again but I stayed put. I think I stood there for about a minute before someone grabbed my arm. I screamed and was about to draw my sword when I saw that it was only Y/n.

I groaned and forcefully pulled my arm away from her.

"What is it with you and arm pulling!" I yelled at her.

"Yeah we gotta go, I got a crew to help us bring Chaeryeong back. Come on..." Y/n then held my arm again and dragged me to the Interceptor.