Interest

"Lately... Haru-san and Kambe-san are going out, ne?" Saeki Mahoro said as she chewed a gum.

Kamei Shinnosuke stopped in his tracks. He and Saeki are on their way home. She was on his way so he invited her to go home with him. "What do you mean?" He asked her. "Isn't it because they are doing investigations?" He said.

Saeki sighed. "I don't know. Before, Haru-san is hanging out with us. Now..." she shrugged. "I miss Haru-san." She said.

Kamei frowned. "You see Haru-san in the office. What's with this missing him?" He asked. However, Saeki just shrugged and bade him goodbye when they reached her home.

Kamei was left puzzled. He remembered Saeki's words and dialled Haru's number. He felt Saeki was right. He also missed talking with Haru as they drank beer together with the other members in their department. However, Haru is...

"The number you dialled is out of reach. Please try your call later." A woman's voice answered on the other line.

Kamei was frozen. Lately, he noticed that everytime he calls Haru's number during this time in the night, it was always busy. He pondered. Haru must have been resting now. Afterall, he did many investigations recently... "Wahhh - " he yawned. It seems like he needs to rest now, too.

Discarding all thoughts in his mind, he went home.

Kambe residence.

Kambe Suzue lowered the microphone and put it on the table. Then, he stretched her limbs. Just now, she hacked into Haru's phone and took the call intended for Haru.

She leaned on the back of the swivel chair and stared at the ceiling. As usual, it was Kambe Daisuke's order. Daisuke told her to take over of Haru's incoming call. Suzue isn't dumb. She already noticed the change in Daisuke's attitude. Ever since Daisuke came to Japan, he seemed like a different person.

She bitterly smiled as she covered her eyes with her arm. Like Daisuke towards Haru, she is also interested in Daisuke. She loves him. However, she had missed her chance. She shouldn't have let Daisuke come to Japan just because she was also here. Daisuke had met Haru Kato. Ever since Daisuke met Haru, Daisuke always talks about Haru.

"He easily gets mad. Also, he is zealous in his work."

"Investigate him."

"So he shot someone. Poor kid." Daisuke said and laughed.

"He caught a cold when he fell from the bridge, yet he went to work the next day. Stupid."

"He saw a strange gas that could be a poison yet he didn't even covered his nose. What an idiot. Then, like the other day, he still went to work. Tell me, what should I do with him?" Daisuke asked. His voice is mad, but he is wearing a helpless smile on his face.

Suzue was dumbfounded at that time. Daisuke had never spoken more than 20 words. He also never talks to her unless he'd give her an order. But, now... Daisuke became a talkative person.

No. Daisuke only talks about one person - Haru Kato.

"Ha." Suzue sighed as he stared at Daisuke and Haru on the frame of the monitor. They were following a celebrity who is a witness in a crime. She smiled as she held her chest. "They look good together." She said. She then saw Daisuke's gaze turned to Haru who was driving the car.

Daisuke was interested in Haru.