Emotions

Haru might hate to admit it, but it was Hoshino who helped him gain back the confidence he lost after his mistake. He had been too servile and wanted to look good with everybody in the first division because he was over the clouds when he finally become a policeman. It was Nakamoto-san who guided him how to be a policeman, and the one who reawakened his passion in justice.

When Haru thought about it, the policeman who saved him from his neighbor was surnamed Nakamoto. The one who sympathetically delivered the news of his parents’ death was also named Nakamoto. Judging his age would be right now, he would be the same age as Nakamoto-san…

Haru woke up from the loud bark of a dog near him. He slowly opened his eyes and felt his body is all stiff and heavy. He turned and saw a middle-aged woman walking her dog. When the woman saw her, she gasped in surprise and immediately pulled her dog away from him.

The noisy dog finally became silent after being choked by its owner through its collar.

Haru sighed and sat up, only to feel dizzy. He touched his forehead and felt his body is hot. “A cold?” he muttered, only to hear his voice is hoarse. He sighed and shook his head to shook off the dizziness he felt, but it only added to his headache. It was just right he’d catch a cold after sleeping in an open space, on an uncomfortable place.

He rose from the bench and slowly and carefully retraced his steps to the hospital. He went inside and called for a nurse to get a treatment. Then, he stayed in the ward as he waited. He took out his phone, only to find it dead and its screen was cracked. He remembered, after Daisuke jumped on his back to save him, his phone inside his pocket was smashed from the impact.

That guy… he thought and frowned as he looked at his pitiful phone. … he’s a great guy. He thought and smiled when he remembered Daisuke’s confession to him. “I am still such a pathetic man…” he muttered as he covered his face with his hand and he smiled. “I was ruthless to someone kind. I am just like my father in the end.” He said as he felt something warm and cold slipped through his palm that became wet. He heard the sound of a plane leaving the ground and flying towards the clear sky, leaving a trail of white clouds on the blue sea of the atmosphere.

The doctor came in and saw a patient crying and wearing an ironic smile.

England, Kambe Estate.

Suzue could finally heave a sigh of relief when she saw Daisuke’s condition stabilized. “Is he fine now?” an old woman’s voice asked.

“Hik!” Suzue hiccupped in surprise. She covered her mouth with her hand and she turned to see Daisuke’s grandmother and the estate’s butler. “Yes.” She respectfully bowed. “Kambe-san needs to recuperate for a whole day. He may wake up tomorrow.” She explained.

“You’ve worked hard, Suzue.” Daisuke’s grandmother kindly smiled at Suzue.

“It is my pleasure to serve Kambe-san.” Suzue answered and smiled.

Daisuke’s grandmother nodded and she looked at Daisuke through the glass. “You are a good girl. I wish I can betroth you to my grandson.” She said.

Suzue can’t help but smile. “It would be against Kambe-san’s will.” She said and also looked at Daisuke sleeping.

The old lady helplessly sighed. “I do not forbid him in his affairs. However…” she said and looked at Daisuke, her eyes full of pity. She remembered her son and daughter-in-law.
Her son has been spoiled since he was young and had many affairs you can’t count on your fingers. To prevent his wild attitude, he was betrothed to an aristocratic lady. Her son really has stopped his affairs after Daisuke was born. However, when Daisuke grew up and can take care of himself, the man continued his wild days. The aristocratic lady, of course, can’t be looked down upon. She has her pride and can’t be treated as such.

Thus, every day, the two were quarrelling and the lady was throwing and breaking things while the man shouted at her. However, he can’t raise his hand on her or else her family would know. Thus, they continued with that set up. Daisuke, on the other hand, was urged by his grandmother to do piano lessons to divert his attention from his parents’ quarrel, and also to block (replace) the sound of quarrelling with the soothing melody of the piano.

The family’s set up continued like this, until, one time, Daisuke’s parents finally talked to compromise. However, one of Daisuke’s father’s woman attacked the couple out of jealousy after she saw the two eating dinner. The woman never knew the man she had an affair with has a wife. She mistaken the legal wife as his other woman and shot her.

Yes. She has a mental problem. Who knew where she got the weapon. After shooting Daisuke’s mother, it was Daisuke’s father who was next. There was no time given to react. The couple was shot to death in a second.

(A/N: had to cut it here. 😂😂😂)