Extra: Worth

(A/N: and this could’ve been another book. But, since this will be just a bit short, then let’s put this here in this book. P.S.: I have more than 70 books in this account already. I have to save more works as I can. Lol.)

You are just bored, so I am your amusement.
- Haru

Yes, before. But now… you are my –
- Daisuke

Haru secretly looked at Daisuke who, as usual, has a bored expression on his face. He was already used to that expression of his for the years they’ve spent together. Until now, he still can’t believe how a great Kambe Daisuke be interested with him.

He is poor, a miser, and has a bad temper. He also (always) makes mistakes in his work. So, how did Daisuke become interested in him?

He has a low confidence and tends to overthink things. Thus, he suspected Daisuke’s feelings of him. He rejected him many times. But, Daisuke didn’t give up on him (except that one month absence).

When Daisuke saved him from the bullet, only then did Haru realized everything. He has a low EQ. And IQ. He lost his trust on people due to his trauma when he was a child. He only trust few people. Thus, when a stranger appeared, he kept pushing Daisuke out of his life.

Only when he saw Daisuke saved him did he finally trust him. However, this made him think. Should he wait for the person to die before he trust them? He’d be more idiot if that happens. Thus, he decided to give Daisuke a chance after Daisuke gained his trust in exchange of a bullet. (Geez)

Maybe… maybe everything will work out right. He thought. And so he finally accepted Daisuke that time when they were stuck in the elevator.

Daisuke turned and saw Haru was looking in front, yet his mind wandered afar. He observed Haru too much, he can now understand what Haru thinks and can read Haru’s expression. Right now, he – “Are you regretting your decision?” he asked.

Haru paused and then turned to him. “Will you let me regret it?” he asked.

Daisuke turned and looked at Harum “Not only will I not let you regret it. I will make you treat it as your greatest decision in life.” He answered, his face and voice serious as he looked at Haru in the eyes. (A/N: excuse me cursing but fuck I imagined the ‘real’ Daisuke saying this with his sexy voice!!! Can you understand how I feel when I imagined that?!)

Haru stared at Daisuke for a long time before he laughed. “You really…” he said and helplessly smiled, but his voice is filled with happiness. “Well, then…” he said as he leaned over to Daisuke and whispered in his ear.

Daisuke’s eyes widened and he looked at Haru in disbelief, only to see Haru smiled and look away. However, Daisuke didn’t permit him to and pulled him towards him and kissed him!

“I will be in your care.”

“Thank you for the trust, my dear priceless one.”

(A/N: this ends our journey. QAQ please remember, Daisuke has a strong personality so he is a power bottom. And, rare I see (and write) a tsundere but softie top like Haru. This is my first time to write this kind of ship. This ship is really worth it to board on. See you in my next fanfic!)

P.S.: this is my first-ever fanfic of this fandom, and this ship. And, I was planning to write a fanfic of this when this anime ended, but, corona strikes. Bam. And this was made out of boredom! Hahahaha. Thank you for reading this book! See you next time!

The things valued have a price. The things treasured are priceless.

~HaiRyuuKi 05/07/2020 9:32 P.M. PST (GMT +8)