Extra: Taxi

Hongkong.

Daisuke and Haru stared at each other while the driver sweated. Even though he doesn’t know what the two passengers are fighting at, nor he understood their language, but he can feel the tension in the air.

“You get in first.” Haru told Daisuke.

“No. You go first.” Daisuke told Haru.

Haru frowned. “I want to be the one who gets out to immediately watch over the target.” He explained.

Daisuke looked calmed as he spoke. “I am uncomfortable sitting on the right side.” He said.

Haru glared at Daisuke. “You have a car, right? Why don’t you use it?” he asked.

“We will delay more time if I had to call for my car.” Daisuke responded.

The taxi driver. “…” you had long since delayed so much time! He thought and looked at the running meter.

In the end, Haru conceded. Daisuke closed the taxi’s door with a triumphant smile as he looked at HEUSC’s screen. He clicked the cancel button (for his car). He was testing Haru’s patience. Only 3 more seconds and he’ll be the one to wave the white flag*. (A/N: *surrender) Daisuke didn’t know Haru, despite his temper, is a soft-hearted person.

Daisuke’s interest with Haru increased.

(A/N: i forgot what i was supposed to write after the end of main text Orz.)