Extra: Observation

Day xx, Month xx, Year 20xx

I watched Inspector Kato personally treated the scratch on his forehead.

Daisuke wrote as he watched Haru in the screen. Haru didn’t went to the hospital and instead returned to the police department despite the work for today is finished. He returned and treated his wound alone. The wound was from when he fell off the bridge after I just watched him hang there with an irritating and proud smirk on my face.

“Hmn.” Daisuke comfortably leaned his back on his chair. “HEUSC.” He called. “Have someone send doctors to the police department for a general health check-up tomorrow.” He said.

“Yes.” HEUSC answered.

The next day…

“Geez. Are you a kid?” the doctor who was treating Haru said. “You didn’t properly disinfect your wound, causing it to be agitated. Also, you used the wrong bandage!” he said as he pulled off the kiddie bandage from Haru’s forehead.

“Ow!” Haru cried. “I am not a doctor!” he told the doctor.

The doctor. “… I can clearly see that.” He said with a vein popping in his forehead.

Daisuke, who was in the room next to Haru’s, heard Haru howling in pain. “I have more than ten entries in my diary after observing a person just for one day.” He told the doctor. “Is this unhealthy?” he asked.

The doctor. “…” this is a general check-up, not a mental health examination! And, you surprisingly keep a diary?!

(A/N: I say, it’s love, Daisuke. And this is how he fell for Haru.)

P.S.: Daisuke has a digital diary named ‘HEUSC’. Thus, HEUSC diligently recorded its master’s romance.