Extra: Kambe Private Airline/Airplane

(A/N: we had that scene in the rooftop. Then, let's have something in the airplane. 😂😂😂 will we see a scene in the beach in the episode 3?)

"Eh?!?!?!" Haru reacted when he realized they were immediately leaving for Hong Kong.

"Shut up. You're too noisy." Daisuke coolly told Haru.

Haru turned and, as usual, glared at Daisuke. "Tell me if you can remain calm when one second you were inside the office then the next second you're inside an airplane." He said. "This is called 'kidnapping'!" He told him.

"This is what you call 'being efficient'." Daisuke said and, as usual, smirked at Haru.

Haru, "..." somehow, I can't argue with that. He thought as he looked at the complete set of food served to him by the stewardess.

For now, he'll ignore Daisuke and enjoy the service of the private airline. Everything is free, so it's fine to enjoy it. A certain miser thought.

Daisuke imperceptibly smiled looking at Haru who were eating with gusto. He is really interesting. A certain bored tyrant thought.

"Master is 'observing' his object of affection... no, no. Scratch that. His love target. No, no. Scratch 'that' word - " HEUSC, as usual, diligently observed his master and recorded the current event for him.

(A/N: Daisuke is falling more~~~ everyone should appreciate HEUSC.)

P.S.: for Daisuke, interest = love. Jk~~~