2.5

Prom Wrecker

Cat and I were walking to class when we saw Tori peer around the corner, "Hi!" We both said.

"Not now!" She whisper-yelled, grabbing us and pulling us behind the corner too, "Look!"

"Whoa daddy," Cat says. Confused, I decide to ignore what Cat said and focus on what Tori is showing us. Andre is making out with a girl.

"Okay?" I said, "Andre's got a girl. What's the big deal?"

"He's been working on her for like ten minutes," Tori explains.

"Oh," I asked, "How are they breathing?"

Cat shrugged. They kept watching like it was interesting. While they were stalking Andre, I noticed Jade walk up.

"Hi, Jade," I smiled.

"Hey," she waved at me and looked over at Andre and his girlfriend, "Is Andre trying to swallow that girl?"

"No. I think they're just kissing," Cat said.

I buried my face in my hands.

"Here he comes! Here he comes!" Tori orders suddenly, "Don't let him know we were watching him."

"Sup?" He asked, walking over.

Tori and Jade muttered, "Nothing."

I responded with, "The sky."

"We were not watching you kiss that girl," Cat smiled, sweetly. At least she's adorable when blowing our cover.

"CAT!" Tori groaned.

I shrugged, "I don't think he's gonna kill you for it, Tori."

"It's alright," Andre smirked, "I hope y'all enjoyed the show." He started laughing just before Cat's ringtone went off.

She picked up her phone, "Oh, its my brother!"

"Did he get me the stuff?" Jade asked.

I tilted my head like a dog that is interested in something, "What stuff? What did he get her? This is not gonna go well. Jade and our brother teaming up! I'm out."

"Yeah. He says he got you the clown costume, the power drill, and twelve gallons of blood."

"Wow. Where do you find twelve gallons of fake blood?" Jade asked.

Cat was confused, "You wanted fake blood? I'll go call my brother."

"I wasn't here," I shook my head, walking to class.

At lunch, Tori was talking about talking to Sikowitz to get us to have a prom. The next day, she had a presentation ready for us so we could have a prom. She made diagrams of all the rooms and places we would need to have decorations, food, supplies, etc. We had to come up with themes. Andre and his girlfriend were kissing the whole time.

Jade stormed into the room, "YOU HAD TO HAVE YOUR STUPID PROM THIS SATURDAY NIGHT?

"We're calling it a Prome."

"I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO MY PERFORMANCE THIS SATURDAY NIGHT NOW SIKOWITZ SAYS I CAN'T CAUSE YOU BOOKED THE ASPHALT CAFE FOR YOUR STUPID PROM!"

"Prome."

"Not the time, Tori," I stated quietly from my seat next to Cat.

"CANCEL IT!"

"NO!"

"N-no?"

"N-no."

"NO?"

"No."