chapter five

"eveline?" teddy turned around and saw his sister and greta, who was desperately hiding around the corner, holding onto eveline's wrist.

"been 'ere a day and you've already admirers? just fuck 'em and leave, if you won't i will," the gang laughed at their leader, whereas ted just glared.

"that's my sister numbnuts and you won't fucking touch her!" ted jogged over to where his sister and her friend were.

"what're you doing here?" eveline quickly hugged teddy, ignoring his question at first. "eveline." ted gave her a warning, to which she pouted at and sighed.

"greta and i wanted to find you so we could go home! then we saw you getting beat up! i wanted to go help but greta said i couldn't and i thought you quit those," her rambles were cut off as she looked at the cancer stick in ted's hands,  nose scrunched up from the stink and her eyes tearing up from the smoke and from the thought of her brother getting abused.

"i had it evie, plus we're friends now," he gave her a smile which she sniffed and gave him one back, plucking out his half finished smoke and stomping it on the ground, ted just groaning at her antics and her smiling.

"now you're safe from cancer and you made friends!"

"yeah with the bowers gang," greta mumbled, but both siblings could still hear.

"bowers gang?"

"oh, no! where?"

eveline swiveled her head from side to side, 'looking' for bowers gang, who she had no idea how they looked like. ted just sighed and grabbed onto the side of her head, already use to her sisters oblivious.

she wasn't dumb, she got straight a's and could talk herself out of any situation, evaline just didn't catch onto some stuff as quick as others.

"jesus eveline! they're right there, the boys who you're brother was so kindly smoking with," greta rolled her eyes,

"oh," eveline seemed to think for a second before lighting up, "then i won't talk to them! teddy can have his friends and i just won't interact!" greta rolled her eyes, it wasn't what she was getting at but she wasnt going to try to explain again.

teddy chuckled, "alright hun, fine by me, im gonna go hang with them for a bit so you and greta can go play or whatever, don't wait up for me," evaline smiled and gave him one last hug, which he returned.

"ill see you later!"

"bye bye teddy!"

patrick

patrick knew all about the new girl, word travels fast when derry gets new kids, expecially when the new kids are smoking hot.

but when patrick first saw eveline, he thought rumours did her no justice, she wasn't 'smoking hot', she was an angel.

he wanted to snap keene's neck when she trashmouthed him and his buddies in an attempt to make the new girl not trust them, which obviously worked, but not completely.

patrick knew they had her brother and they seem pretty close, too close for her not to be dragged into his shit, expecially in the small town of derry.

patrick could barely keep it in his pants, feigning sickness to get belch to drop him off, he couldn't be that close to her without popping a boner so hard he was tempted to grab her right there and then if it wasn't for this game's rules.

patrick ignored his mum's greeting and just ran up the stairs and into his bedroom, locking the door and struggling to get off his jeans.

he fell on the bed as he fantasized about having her under him, unable to move, with tears running down her porcelain skin, crying and screaming at him to stop, slowly turning into his personal slut, calling him her god, begging for him to cut her up and mark her and his own.