chapter thirteen

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
this chapter talks about csa and rape from a family member, it doesn't show the actual thing but be warned
⚠️⚠️⚠️

josie richardson was always little miss perfect, she was always there to help a classmate and didnt care for the social hierarchy, making everyone love her even more. she got straight a's and was always on top of the newest trends.

her father was a successful business man, who bought her whatever she wanted and every sunday without fail you could catch them in church, her father in his seat and josie up there, singing with the choir with the voice of an angel, and after, they would eat at the local diner.

her mother had died in a car crash 6 years ago, she was only 9, which everyone thought made her and her dad's close relationship even more sweet.

josie fucking hated it.

her dad wasnt a man of the lord! unless you count sneaking into your own daughter's room every night fucking holy!

he was a fucking man whore, and every time they sat down at the dinner tables, and she had to stare into his disgusting eyes, she was one step closer to taking her butter knife and stabbing it right in his stupid fucking eye!

but she couldnt.

she was a coward, and she couldnt break away from her father's rule.

"daddy? i was wondering if i could stay at jennifer's house tonight?"

'please say yes you old fuck.'

her father smiled softly at her, "now now josie, tonight's a school night, and you know the rules."

'of course i knew the rules pig, i was just hoping you'd finally get an ounce of fucking sympathy for a change'

"i know, but me and jennifer havent had a sleepover in months! and i was too busy saturday practicing for my dance recital and today we had church! oh please daddy? i promise we wont stay up late!"

"i know sweetie, but no. i care too much about your school life for you to do that," he placed his hand overtop of hers and gave her a squeeze, everyone else in the diner thought it was the sweetest, most innocent thing ever, while josie was trying to hide her face of disgust.

'caring about my grades? ive never seen more bullshit in one place since the rodeo you took me to when i was six, you just want to get your dick wet you fucking pig'

once they got home, it wasnt soon until her dad visited her bedroom, and it wasnt soon until he left.

josie laid there on her bed, exactly where he left her. her dead eyes already filling up with tears again.

she knew she needed to change her underwear, they were ripped and blood was already seeping into them.

she lifted herself up and off her bed, glancing at herself in the mirror.

her hair was a mess, and her mascara was dripping down her cheeks, her pale pink lipstick was more on her chin then her actual lips.

she glared at her reflection, she looked like a mess.

her throat was sore from yelling but she decided that would be tomorrow's problem, right now she just wanted out of this fucking house.

she changed her underwear, and tried to clean blood off of her thighs with a makeup wipe, and changed out of her skirt into a pair of warm sweats, it was late and it was sure to be cold.