things about gojyu

Yeah so...i wanted you guys know what gojyu like and what she is so yeah. And I also couldn't think of a next part.

Name: Gojyu

Nationality: Japanese

Age:16(10 min apart from jyugo)

Likes: sweets, jyugo, having friends, hanging out with musashi and the other inmates, her eyes, music, animals, likes wearing her kimono, Sakura trees (cherry blossoms trees).
Reasons why:

1.she a sweet tooth.

2.she always happy with him.

3. She's also happy with them.

4. She likes when she have a common thing with him but others she like them but not much fond with them yet.

5. She's think they're pretty and special.

6.its relaxing to her.

7.she adores them a lot.

8.even if it's inappropriate she likes it.

9.she likes them because they're beautiful.

Dislike: being alone, mean people, the twins, being called shortie or small, turning to her form and being called monster, her past, the man with the scar, liers,being touched wrong, her wings.
Reasons why:
1. She gets sad or scared when she's alone.

2. She'll get angry who ever hurt or be mean to her.

3. She afraid of them.

4. It irritates her and it makes her blush.

5. She'll cry or get scared and run away.

6. She thinks it was too bloody.

7. He injected her with something that turn her into her form.

8. She hates who ever tricks and or lie to her.

9. She'll murder who ever touches her wrong or she'll be thinking not knowing what to do so she'll just try to attack.

10. They make her back a bit too heavy

Personality: friendly, kind, a bit rude and stubborn, shy, sometimes cocky, clumsy, sometimes sad, happy, sleepy, worried.

Height: 4'10" Like I said she's short.
Height (form) 5'4.

Held for: mass murder, stealing

Looks(human): short, have big breast, black and white kimono with no sides on them( a bit like Elma from dragon maid), black eyes bags, 51 on her cheek, very long black hair with red tips, black nails, tabi.

Looks(form): taller, both purple eyes, hair is very fluffy and spiky, black claws/arm, ripped kimono, angry, sharp teeth, fox ears, 4 tails but the more angry she is the more her tails appear, black strips everywhere on her body, top of her hair turn white/gray.

Past: gojyu past was just like jyugo's...born in prison, always escaping, finding the man with the scar...yeah just like jyugo's...but the day after gojyu turn to a demon fox, also when gojyu was 13, she killed doctors and guards..all because they maked her angry...her kills are very Gorey and disturbing. She'll either cut you in half, twist your neck, slice your neck open and or cut your stomach to bleed to death,break each and every bones, and anything murders would do. Since gojyu met the twins and saiko, gojyu wasn't angry at the twins...she was of afraid of them because how they treated her. They threaten to kill her if she don't help them escape...but saiko was always protecting gojyu but was also keeping it a secret from the twins. By age 14 she gone to a mental asylum...thats when she met the twins...the twins saw gojyu killing guards and doctor...so they started rumors about that when the guards and doctors try to help her she kill them for no reason...making some Phycopaths and murders hate and be afraid her...after she spent a year in the mental hospital she planned to escape at night but the twins knew what she was doing...so they tell gojyu to help them escape or they'll kill her or either make her kill herself. She agreed to help them...at night they where on there way to escape the hospital but they got caught...they run as fast as possible but the guards caught the twins...saiki tell gojyu to help them but if she did she'll get caught too...but realize how they treated her. So she left them behind making the twins furious. ( I guess thats all about her past)

I'll soon show you guys my drawing of her.