5

Barry's pov
Now that i'm dating Caitlin I wanted to go on a double date with Cisco and Kamila. "are you guys busy tonight?" I ask "No i'm free" Cisco says "what about you Cait?" I ask my girlfriend, damn girlfriend it's amazing just thinking that she's my girlfriend. "I'm pretty sure i'm free, why?" she asks "so we could go on a double date with Cisco and Kamila" I say and Cisco gets excited "that'd be fun, let me call Kamila and ask her" Cisco said and walked out to the hall to call his girlfriend. "you okay Cait?" I ask her since he doesn't seem enthusiastic about the idea "i'm fine I just am not really feeling the whole double date idea" she says suddenly my smile drops since I thought she'd be excited "ok i'll tell Cisco its canceled" I say and now I can tell she feels bad "no it's fine, it'll be fun" she says pretending to be excited but I can see through that face. Then Reverse Flash runs into the Cortex and grabs Caitlin and runs to the roof I follow him. He is chocking her by holding her by the neck "what do you want Thawne?" I ask angrily "you are going to bring me back home" he says "and if I don't?" I ask "well then she dies" he says and is about to drop her off the roof. "Barry no!" she says "tick tock Flash" he says loosing his grip on her "fine! fine i'll do it" I say scared she'll die "ok thanks" he says and drops Caitlin "NO!" I say a run down the building I catch her and bring her back up to the roof. "what the hell? I said i'd help you" I say with an angry tone "oh I knew you would that was just for fun"he says and give a sinister laugh. Oh how badly I wanted to punch him in the face. "are you ok?" I ask Caitlin "i'm fine, I knew you'd catch me" she says smiling, damn that smile just lit up my whole day "ok we get it you guys are dating so kiss already" Thawne said annoyed "shut up!" I yell I then pick up Caitlin and run her back to the Cortex. I get started on helping Reverse Flash get home even though I'm dreading every second of it. 

A/N
Sorry this chapter was shorter but i'll make another one tomorrow or edit this later. Make sure you read my other 2 stories. Update you guys later, K bye 🙃